FOL 14

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina continue eating and done right after. Chaeyoung clean everythings.

He's went close to mina and mina look away avoiding him.

"Mina."

Mina walk away from chaeyoung and hide herself under the blanket again and crying again.

Chaeyoung sit beside mina and try to peek mina face but mina give a cold shoulder.

"Can you please leave monster."

Chaeyoung hurt hearing that words comes out from mina mouth. He's slowly get off from bed, but before he's out.

"Mina, not only you hurting me too, i know i'm a killer and a monster but when i heard you the one who called me monster it's hurt so much. I'm sorry mina, please don't waste your tears anymore. Take a rest."

Mina listen but she's stay silent. Chaeyoung sigh and leaving mina alone.

Mina unhide the blanket and wipe her tears. Her head hurt and her tummy also cramp a bit. She's sit and lean her body.

"Mian, mianhe chaeng, i can't accept this, sorry for hurt you cause i'm hurting too."

CHAEYOUNG POV

"Hey my cub!"

Yoona hug chaeyoung and kiss his head. But she's notice chaeyoung bandage hand and puffy eyes. She's hold his face and caress his cheek softly.

"What happened?"

Jihyo go downstairs and saw them. She's stop when she's heard chaeyoung sobbing after such a long time. Her eyes widen and hurting seeing her little baby cub crying like this.

Yoona pull him into her embrace and stroking his back to calm him down. Jihyo confuse and mad for what happened to her brother.

"Chaeng, tell unnie what happened?"

Jihyo wiping his tears and sigh. She's bring chaeyoung to sit.

"What happened? I know something not right, tell me and i will do anything about this."

Chaeyoung calm down and clench his fist. Jihyo hold his hand.

"No unnie, nothing happened, lemme handle this by my own. I don't want be a loser."

Yoona sigh and sit beside chaeyoung. She's worried about something could happened to chaeyoung.

"Chaeng, please don't get into fight or something that can hurt yourself, especially here chaeng your heart. Remember that."

Chaeyoung doesn't understand what kind of hurt that his mom tell about but his nod and make his way out aftet bid his goodbye.

2 MONTHS LATER

MINA POV

Mina starting her job back and for 2 months chaeyoung distance himself from her.