FOL 5

🐯🐧~

~~~

MORNING

Chaeyoung wake up and see mina naked body beside him. His kiss mina chest and her cheek, making mina groan and rubbing her eyes. Chaeyoung let go of mina body and begin to wear his cloth and get ready to leave.

Mina head hurt and she's can feel entire her body arching and hurt especially her down area. She's saw chaeyoung begin to get ready. She's sit down on the bed without notice her body still naked.

Chaeyoung turn around and saw mina exposed top making him walking toward mina and kiss her breast. Mina push chaeyoung and shocked.

"STAY AWAY."

mina shouting and look at her body. She's starting to trembling and shaking. She's peek under the blanket and she's can see the blood and the pain there. She's covering her body and starting to crying.

Chaeyoung smirk and hold mina chin making their eyes meet.

"Thanks for last night. I enjoy it."

Chaeyoung tap mina cheeks and about to go but mina hold his hand.

"Please don't leave me like this. Take me with you. You owned me. Please chaeyoung."

Mina begging for chaeyoung simpathy and chaeyoung pull his hand and fix his cloth.

Mina wrap the blanket around her body and she's use all her energy to walk to chaeyoung even her body hurt. She's knee down and crying infront of chaeyoung.

"Please i'm begging you. I can do whatever you want as long you keep me. Marry me chaeyoung. Please."

Chaeyoung hold her chin and slap her. Mina lip bleeding and still crying. Her past still ghosting her now.

"Mom.....mom.."

Mina hugging her knee and burried her face between them and mumbling her mom to save her.

Chaeyoung heart feel weirds seeing mina like that. His want to touch mina but he's see a scar on mina bare back. A stab scar that seeing deep.Chaeyoung gulp and feel so much guilty. He's take off his necklace that have a ring from his mom and put on mina finger.

"I will marry you. But keep it as secret."

Mina wipe her tears and staring at the ring on her finger.

"Go and put you cloth on, i will send you home and in one week we getting marry."

Chaeyoung leave her and wait on the couch. Mina have a hard time to stand but she's throw it away and use all her strenght to wear back her dress and fix her messy hair.

"I'm done."

Mina whisper and chaeyoung walking first leaving mina again. Mina have a hard time to walk properly and that feel so much pain. Her private area still sore and her head still hurt. She's walk slowly following chaeyoung to his car.

SANA POV

Sana keep walking inside their house frust waiting for mina.