FOL 10

🐯🐧~

~~~

Mina sit and waiting for doctor to talk.

"Baby so much healthy and i suggest you take your vitamins regularly and eat healthy for baby growth okay. You can take your bill and medicines at the front and let's meet again next month."

Mina nod and smile. She's go out and meet chaeyoung waiting for her outside.

"So? What's the doctor said?"

Mina smile hearing concern voices of chaeyoung. She's sit first before her name being calling.

"Everythings good, don't worry."

Chaeyoung sigh relief and mina name being called and he's the one go and pay for that. He's hand mina the medicines and walking out first.

Mina follow chaeyoung and get inside his car.

"So what do you want to eat? My treat don't worry."

Mina thinking and suddenly she want something.

"Emmm can we eat japanese dishes today, i feel like want to eat soba."

Mina pleasing chaeyoung cutely and waiting for his respond. Chaeyoung laugh and nod.

"Okay we eat at japanese restaurant today. Soba will serve for mina later."

Mina feel so much happy and hoping this moment will long last.

FAST FORWARD

MEETING WITH BAMBAM.

"Mr son! Nice to meet you here today."

Bambam greet chaeyoung and glance at mina who standing beside chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shake hand with bambam and notice how bambam look at mina. They sit and begin to discuss about their project.

Meanwhile bambam keep gazing on mina everytime he has chance making mina uncomfortable.

"So mr bambam, how my budget presentantion? I guess it's really big opportunity for our company if you agree to give that project for my company to handle."

Bambam smirk and lean on chaeyoung ears and whisper.

"I will agree if i can have dinner with your secretary tomorrow night."

Chaeyoung glance at mina who looking down and he's sigh before nod.

"So we agree and let's sign this contract! I really love work with you mr son."

They shake hand and bambam smirk at mina before completely leave.

"Mina."

Mina look at chaeyoung and smile softly.

"Tomorrow, you must have dinner with that bastard and don't you dare to refuse cause this for my company."

Chaeyoung cold voice make mina scared and she's nodding slowly even she's hate that idea.

"Chaeng."

Chaeyoung humming and still focus on his phone.

"Are you coming home tonight?"

Chaeyoung smirk and keep his phone. He's lean close to mina and his breath hitting mina lip. His finger touching mina cheek.

"Why? Does my slut miss her daddy?" You want my dick tonight?"

Mina shiver and look down. She's shake her head and holding tight on her skirt when chaeyoung hand keep rubbing her tight.

"Why not baby girl? Daddy miss your pussy so much."

Mina tears slowly drop and she's holding her tummy.

"No chaeyoung, i wanna go home now."

She's bow at chaeyoung and leave immediately from that place. She's wipe her tears and take a cab.

Chaeyoung feel bad when he's notice mina tears earlier but his throw it away and begin to leave. He's about to reach his mansion that he share with somi but his heart want to be close to mina tonight. He's turn his car direction and went to mina.

MINA POV

After reach home mina take a shower and rub the place chaeyoung touch her until it's almost damage her skin. She's feel so much dirty and hurt.

After almost an hour in bathroom mina get ready herself to sleep but she shocked when the door open and revealing chaeyoung.

"Chaeng."

She's whisper and chaeyoung walking closer to mina. Mina sit on her bed and hugging her body.

Chaeyoung sigh and kneel infront of mina. He's take mina hand and staring deeply inside her eyes.

"Why?"

He's notice mina red skin the place he's touch her. Mina sobbing and crying now.

Chaeyoung so weak and hurt seeing mina like this. He's hug mina and put her in his embrace.

"Shhhhh, don't cry please."

Mina push him and laying on her side, covering her body with blanket.

Chaeyoung sigh and went to balcony to smoke.

'What's gotten into my mind now. Why it's hurt seeing you crying.'

Chaeyoung place his palm on his chest and looking up to sky.

'Explain to me. Why this feelings i got.'

Mina slowly to calm down and sleeping.

After long enough chaeyoung thrown the ciggarate and went closer to mina who already sleeping. He don't know what happened to him. He's sit infront of mina face and staring at her with full of love.

"Why you making me like this mina, you only my sex slave. Why i keeping you. I should just leave you, why i can't even resist your eyes and tears."

Chaeyoung whisper and slowly his hand land on mina warm cheek, his rub mina cheek softly and a warm smile appear on his lip, the pure and beautiful one smile that lost long time ago back again and the reason behind those smile is a girl named myoui mina.

Chaeyoung kiss her head and brush her hair softly before clean his body.

After that chaeyoung put himself in the blanket and embrace mina warm body in his arms. He's smile again and hide his face at behind of mina neck and feel so much warm.

"Goodnight my minari"

He's mumble and slowly enter his dreamland.

Leave your votes🤫🥺🐧 awwww chaeyoung making mina confuse with his cold and soft action. Will mina tell chaeyoung she's pregnant? And what's gonna happen to bambam and mina dinner? Must be curious right🤫. Find out on the next chapter💘