FOL 48

CONTINUE

It's the day, the day where everyone worried and happy at the same time.

It's been 2 hours since mina went inside labour room.

"Arghhhhh! I can't it's hurt." Mina grip tighten on bed sheet while groaning in pain.

"Come on mina, you can do it, i know it, there she is, she's fighting too." Yuju said and ask mina to push again.

Mina closing her eyes tight and sweat keep flowing all over her face. She's take a deep breath and crying softly. She's push hard this time to bring her angel out.

Several minutes later,

The room fill with happiness when the baby finally make it to see the world.

But,

"Scissor!" Yuju shout because baby's umbilical cord wrapped around her neck cause the baby hardly breathing.

Mina worried and crying seeing her baby in pain.

Yuju trying her best to save the baby. "NICU! Faster!" Yuju succeeded to remove it.

"Doctor my baby? How is she? What's wrong?" Mina crying and try to get up.

Yuju hug mina and rubbing her back. "She's fine, don't worry, sometimes it's happened when you taking much time to deliver her. She's might die chocking, she's just need to be in NICU until she's can breathing by her own and we will do another tests to make sure she's fully fine. You did great job mina. Congrats." Yuju said and finish her job.

Later,

*ting*

Few notifications from his phone make his tears flowing on his cheeks.

"Princess look, you baby sister here." Chaeyoung let heejin see her baby sister.

Heejin smile and hug chaeyoung phone. "She's so cute daddy! Can we go and visit her now? Pleaseee." Heejin pleasing chaeyoung with her puppy eyes.

Chaeyoung would love to go to hospital and help mina with delivering their baby together, but all misunderstanding that happened make both of them in pain. Chaeyoung ruffling heejin hairs softly.

"I wish we can go but if you wanna go daddy can't comes with you, you go with uncle tzuyu tomorrow okay." Chaeyoung wipe his tears.

"But i wanna go with daddy please." Heejin went to sit on chaeyoung lap and cupping his face while pouting.

Chaeyoung kiss heejin pouting lip and her cute nose. "Sorry baby, daddy will go another time, for now you go with uncle tzuyu, daddy have important meeting tomorrow. Sorry okay."

Heejin nod slowly and leaning on chaeyoung chest. "Can we cheat today? I want to eat burger." Heejin said sadly.

Chaeyoung chuckle and kiss heejin head. "Okay since you being a good girl for the whole week let's order some burger now!"

"Yeayyy!! Daddy the best!" Heejin said and clapping her hand.

"YEAYYY!" Jihyo come downstairs and happy also with heejin.

"Ahhh noona!!"

"Aunt jihyo!!"

"Stop shouting!" Heejin and chaeyoung unison and laughing.

"Noona will pay for our burgers later!" Chaeyoung said and cheering with heejin.

Jihyo shocked and sigh. "Fined!" She's whining and pay for all the foods they order.

>>>>>

"Nothing serious mina, all the tests shown nothing that can affect her and there she is." Yuju said and see the nurse carrying mina's baby in her arms.

Slowly she's hand mina her baby, mina smile and kiss her forehead softly.

"I will meet you later okay." Yuju said and went out.

Nayeon, sana and momo went close to see mina's baby.

Sana brushing baby cheek softly and her smile never leave her face

"Awwww mitang look at her. So cute." Sana said and kiss baby cheek.

Nayeon hold baby in her amrs and admiring the baby face. "What's her name mina?"

"Miyeong, myoi miyeong." Mina said and holding back her tears.

Momo touch miyeong lip make miyeong searching for more.

Slowly miyeong starting to cry when nothing to feel around her lips.

"I think she's hungry since she's away from you for the whole night." Nayeon give back miyeong to mina and kiss miyeong head before head out to buy some foods for her and mina.

Sana and momo also follow nayeon once mina make sure she's can stay here by herself.

"Awww my miyeongie hungry." Mina unbutton her shirt and let her baby drink her first meal.

Mina feel weirds at firts but slowly watching miyeong who staring in her eyes while her small plump lips sucking on her breast.

Later,

Slowly miyeong closing her eyes and leave her mother breast and sleeping in mina arms.

"Cute." Mina mumble and kiss miyeong forehead softly.

Suddenly,

"Mommy mina." A soft voices from heejin make mina shocked and wonder if he's around but tzuyu the one who carry heejin.

"Shhh heejin, baby is sleeping now you can't make any sound." Tzuyu said and bring heejin close to mina and baby.

"She's cute." Heejin giggle softly and excited.

Mina smile and let heejin sit beside her. "What is her name mommy mina?" Heejin ask and smiling with her cute dimple.

Mina smile. "Her name is miyeong."

Heejin touch miyeong cheek and smile sweetly. "Hi miyeong, i'm heejin unnie."

Mina kiss heejin head and let heejin talk with miyeong.

'I am sorry.' Mina thought and smile seeing cute talking between heejin and miyeong.

LEAVE YOUR VOTE💕