FOL 47

CONTINUE

"Hi princess." Chaeyoung whisper to heejin who is sitting beside her.

Heejin look at chaeyoung and smile. "Yes daddy?" She's whisper back.

Chaeyoung boop heejin nose cause her to giggle. "It's almost 9 princess, we should get you to bed now."

Heejin pout and sad. "But can heejin sleep with daddy?"

Chaeyoung pretend to think and he's said "no"

Heejin whining and get more sad. "But why?"

"My princess already big, she's need to learn to sleep without her daddy."

"But i did that always before, daddy wasn't there when i'm scared of monster every night, daddy not there to hug me, i'm all alone." Heejin look down.

Chaeyoung hug heejin, his jokes suddenly turn into sad drama. "Daddy just joking earlier, i am sorry okay princess. You can sleep with me anytime you want okay."

Heejin snuggle on chaeyoung necks and humming. Once they laying together on the bad, chaeyoung turn off the table light beside him.

Heejin climb closer to chaeyoung and hug her father tight. "Daddy."

Chaeyoung humming. "Hmmm."

"Don't you miss mommy?." Heejin try to sound normal but she's failed when chaeyoung can hear the cracks in her voice.

"Yes, i always miss you mother. She's never fade away from my heart." Chaeyoung smile and kiss heejin head.

But little did he's know, a soft sobbing from heejin enough to destroy all his happiness. He's bring heejin close to his chest and rubbing her back.

"I miss mommy too." Heejin said and crying between chaeyoung chest.

Chaeyoung holding back his tears and try to calm his princess. Chaeyoung open the window and sit close to it with heejin in his arms.

"Look at the those shining stars heejin, there is mommy and grandma. They watching us from upstairs." Chaeyoung show heejin the way he's try to ease the pain from missing two lovely women in his life.

Heejin sobbing and look at direction chaeyoung show her. "Is mommy miss me too?"

Chaeyoung smile at heejin question. "She's miss us more than we miss her." Chaeyoung hand busy wiping the remain tears on his princess cheeks.

'I miss you mom.' Chaeyoung tapping heejin back hopefuly she's will sleep soon.

Like usual little heejin will have her thumb in her mouth and drift to sleep in warmest arms of chaeyoung. "Mommy." Heejin mumble and sleeping peacefuly.

Chaeyoung smile and decided to put heejin on the bed while he's when back to the window and his tears find the ways to flow out. "I miss you my minari." Slowly his whisper under his breath.

POV

Mina can't sleep either, she's keep staring the picture on her phone,

It's the day when she and chaeyoung spend the whole day having fun and chaeyoung drawing her as his muse

"I hate this feelings." Mina mumble and delete the photo.

She's put away her phone and another cry will be wasted tonight. "No need to be this hurt please." She's hitting her chest and crying all out.

'Nobody can love me like you love me.'

After tired mina slowly closing her eyes and forget what she's did last night.

>>>>>

"You can do it baby girl!!" Jihyo shout and cheering for heejin.

Chaeyoung sigh. "Ahh noona! Stop shouting please, your voices already loud."

Sejeong hit jihyo head. "Chaeyoung right idiot."

Chaeyoung laugh at her and focus back on heejin soccer.

Suddenly,

"Arghhh!" Heejin shout and crying in pain when her opponent kick her leg instead than a ball on purpose.

Chaeyoung running toward heejin and carry her away not wait for her teachers. He's drive away to hospital.

"Hold on princess." Chaeyoung said and drive as fast as he's can.

Later,

"Her leg okay but for now she's might need to bandage it and don't walk for few days to stop it from keep swelling." Doctor said and leave.

Chaeyoung carry heejin in his arms and jihyo approach them.

"How is it?" Jihyo ask and rubbing heejin cheek.

"Nothing serious aunt jihyo! I am good." Heejin said and smile.

They sigh and chaeyoung pinch heejin cheek. "Nothing serious but you sprained your ankle, i will sue that kid for doing it purposely since my baby too good at soccer."

Heejin cupped chaeyoung face. "No daddy! Let it be, i'm still remember when you told me to always being sorry and forgiven. Now can we just forgive him for doing that and let's have burger tonight pleaseeee." Heejin head fall on chaeyoung shoulder and pretend her sobbing.

Jihyo worried and rubbing heejin back. "Anything for my princess, aunt jihyo will buy some for you okay, no more crying."

Chaeyoung glare at jihyo. "Noona please stop spoiling her, she's will eat a real food, i really mean it, real food baby." Chaeyoung bring heejin away and leaving whining jihyo with sejeong behind.

POV

"So this will be happen very soon?"

He's nod and smirk. "Say bye to his lovely daughter." He's laugh and stab on heejin picture that display infront of him.

Leave your vote 💕