FOL 13

🐯🐧~

~~~

MINA POV

Mina already discharge from hospital and here chaeyoung pick her up.

"Hey, ready to go?"

Chaeyoung tried to light up her mood. Mina galnce at him and just walk away slowly while holding her belly.

Chaeyoung sigh and decide to help mina but she's refuse. She's groan again making chaeyoung rush to her.

"Yah lemme help you, you are my wife after all."

Mina staring at chaeyoung hearing he's call her wife. Chaeyoung carry her like a bridal style and walk away.

Mina keep staring at chaeyoung face and wrap her amrs around his neck and burry her face on his chest.

Chaeyoung smile and walk to his car but when she's walking she's saw somi with a man and that is his worker. He's confuse and decide to put it aside first and drive mina home.

"So what did you want to eat?"

Mina rub her belly and craving something. She's smile and look at chaeyoung.

"Can i have pizza today?"

Chaeyoung jaw drop and cough.

"No! You can't! Doctor said wait for 2 weeks and you can eat pizza. Lemme cooks some chicken soup and poridge okay."

Mina pouting and upset. She's look away and staring outside.

FAST FORWARD

Chaeyoung calling for mina to eat but she's not even come yet. Chaeyoung decide to call mina at her room.

Mina keep crying nonstop under her blanket.

Chaeyoung watching mina lika that making his heart hurt so much, even he's beat bambam until his statisfied it could not change the fact that their child gone. Chaeyoung walking slowly toward mina and kneel down. He's soften his eyes and heart for mina because he's feel so much guilty.

"Mina."

Mina ignore chaeyoung soft voice calling for her. She's continue to sobbing and crying all out. Nothing can describe how broken her heart after losing her angel.

Chaeyoung sigh softly and look down.

"Mina, please i'm begging you stop crying and let's eat."

Mina doesn't give any respond and keep crying. Chaeyoung take a deep breath and punching the floor.

"I'm sorry mina. I'm stupid! I know. But please don't torture yourself like this."

Chaeyoung hand bleeding but his ignore it and his tears stuck in his lens waiting for mina respond.

When mina heard chaeyoung punching the floor, her heart telling her to stop chaeyoung but her ego highest than that. She's still ignore chaeyoung and decide to stay silent.

"It's my fault we lost the child, don't you think i don't care! If at the first place you tell me you are pregnant did i will let you go with that bastard!"

Chaeyoung shouting and mad now. His clench his fist and try to calm himself.

Mina facing chaeyoung and glare at him with tears still droping.

"Yes it's your fault! You killed my child! You and your monster inside your body never give me a chance to tell you i'm pregnant! I desperately wanna tell you how excited and scared when i know i'm pregnant. After you take me that day i almost lost it."

Mina voice become soften and crying again. Mina notice chaeyoung knuckle dripping lot of blood. Mina walking slowly toward chaeyoung and hug him. Chaeyoung froze there.

"I'm scared you will ask me to abbort that child, cause you the one who said, i'm only sex slave and a slut for you. I'm only wife on paper, from that side i know, i don't deserve carrying your child. You have wife that you loved and carrying your child also. But after all i have feelings to and it's hurt so much. It's hurt because a monster like you eat my heart."

Mina leave mina and take med kit and treat his hand.

"I'm hungry."

Mina smile even her pain so deep. Her tears still there dry on her cheek. Chaeyoung bring her to kitchen and not even out any single words from his mouth after listen to every mina words earlier.

Mina eat and smile.

"Emmm delicious."

She's continue eat with tears still droping and with her trembling hand and lips she's muching chaeyoung cook.

Leave your votes for me🥺 short chapter sorry💛🙇‍♀️