FOL 35

🐧🐯~

~~~

"I will get going now mina, chaeng, thanks for having me here." Sana said and smile.

Mina nod. "Come here more often sana after this."

Someone interupt their conversation when chaeyoung about to say something. Ella pulling chaeyoung shirt and rubbing her eyes.

"Uncle chaengie i want to sleep now." She's yawning with her teary eyes.

"Okay baby let's sleep. Mina can you?"

Mina nod. "Later okay, wait for me. Sana i'm sorry, i hope you will come here more often like i said. I love you being here." Mina hug sana.

Sana smile and big her goodbye before leave.

"Here." Mina hand ella bottle of milk.

"Thanks baby." Chaeyoung said and continue patting ella back while he's also yawning.

Mina close his mouth with her palm and giggle. "Sleepy?"

Chaeyoung nod and smile. "How about you go and sleep in our room, wait for me there i will take care of ella here."

"Really you can baby?" Chaeyoung asked because he's don't want mina get tired.

Mina nod. "Sure chaeng, now go. Wait for me because *she's lean closer to chaeyoung ear.* i want cuddle." Mina giggle and continue patting ella back.

Chaeyoung chuckle and leave the room and went to their room. He's laying down and his grab his phone. He's scrolling through his gallery and smiling.

Rose selfie appear on his screen, it's all happened when she's used to steal chaeyoung phone and take thousand of her silly face for chaeyoung. Chaeyoung eyes become teary and remember something.

"No honey! Stop it i am pregnant now please! HAHA!" rose laughing hard when chaeyoung begin to tickling her after chaeyoung caught her taking selfie again using his phone.

They both collapse on their bed. Chaeyoung look at rose face and kiss her cheek. "Love, you need to delete all that later okay."

Rose pouting. "Don't you want to have my photos anymore in your phone because i am ugly now. This cheeks become this chubby because of my craving, don't blame me. This is all for our baby."

Chaeyoung feel guilty. He's hug rose and ruffling her hair. "I am sorry love. I'm promise will never delete all the photos okay." Chaeyoung bop rose point nose and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

Rose smile and give a soft peck on his lip. "That's for promise me and hug me earlier. I love you so much honey."

Chaeyoung smiling and brushing rose hair while his eyes staring deeply inside his love ocean. "I love you more and more love. Forever and still until i die. My love for you undying, remember that love, and my love for our baby soon also the same." Chaeyoung kiss rose baby bump.

'I am happy having you in my life son chaeyoung.'