FOL 44

CONTINUE

Mina sigh and sit on her bed with her hand rubbing on her bump. Slowly her tears flowing down on her cheeks. Soft sobbing turn to hard one.

"Your mother sorry baby." Mina mumble and keep crying remembering the decision she's make to let go the love of her life.

POV

"Boss, she's here! That kid!" He's said and waiting for his boss respond.

He's turn to his boy and smirk. "Oh really."

He's nod and smirk also. "So?"

His boss hold the knife and smile. "Wait, we still can wait, let him having fun with his cute daughter, i promise after that we will see his crying over his daughter body." He's laughing and stab on chaeyoung pic. "I will make you pay for everythings you did to my brother bambam idiot!"

Meanwhile,

"Daddy, do you love me?" Heejin ask and sad.

Chaeyoung take heejin and carry her to sit on his lap, move away his laptop and focus on his princess. "Why do you ask this kind of question baby?"

Heejin turn to see chaeyoung. "Mommy leave me because she's don't love me right? And now mommy mina also leave me and said she's don't love me. So that's why i ask you if you love me or not, i'm afraid daddy will leave me too." Soft sobbing and tears from heejin enough to send thousand knifes on chaeyoung chest.

His hand reach his princess cheeks and wipe away all her tears. "I am not perfect baby but what i know is, my love is enough for you, i will never unlove you or leave you for that stupid reason. Daddy will always be here, beside you and in your heart, i will never let anyone hurt you because you have me here. Remember this, how far i will be from you just shout my name and i will come to you." Chaeyoung hug heejin and kiss her head. His tears flowing. "Daddy love you so much. You the only one i have in this world." Chaeyoung mumble and ruffling heejin hairs.

POV

"Sana." Lucas turn to sana and hold both of her hand.

Sana smile and flutter. "What is it?"

"I know this gonna be lame but, *his kneel down and bring out a beautiful diamon ring out.* will you be with me for the rest of my life. I know this is not as romantic proposal like in all dramas but this is sincere from my heart sana." He's staring on sana face.

Sana shocked and her tears flowing on her cheeks. "I......ye..yes." sana said and lucas hug her.

"Thanks sana! Now you are mine! Only mine!" He's shouting and put the ring on sana finger and give a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so much my love." Lucas said and smile.

Sana lean her head on lucas chest. "I love you too." Finally those words comes out from sana mouth.

"Finally love." Lucas said and slowly lean in and sharing their first kiss together.

"My mrs kim." Lucas mumble and lastly kiss sana head again.

Sana enjoy be in his arms, feel safe and love.

POV