FOL 31

🐯🐧~

~~~

SOUL

"Yeri, you can go now, i will call you." Yeri bow at chaeyoung and leave.

Mina went to chaeyoung. "Chaeng, where we gonna go? Our house or your mom?"

Chaeyoung patting heejin back. "My mom, is that okay with you? Beside they wanted to meet heejin."

Mina smile and nod. "Okay. But can we buy blueberry cake first, i really want it." Mina pouting.

Chaeyoung chuckle and pinch her cute cheek. "Okay baby. Jiminshi can we stop at cafe first."

Jimin nod and drive away.

POV

"Tzuyu! Wait tzu!" Dahyun confused with tzuyu who just leave like that.

Sana also glance at tzuyu who leaving without any word. Lucas come and put his hand on sana small waist. "Babe, let's go home now. I will send you."

Sana give a small smile and nod. She's following lucas.

Dahyun and momo only leave after nayeon and jeongyeon decided to go home together. He's went closer to momo.

"Hey." Dahyun greet her. Momo look at dahyun and smile.

"Hmmm." Momo humming softly.

Dahyun suddenly being shy. "Can i send you home?"

Momo give a soft smile. "Okay why not right, everyone leave me alone here."

Dahyun happy and grab momo luggage and walking to his car located. Momo mealting with his glentlemen side and following him.

POV

"Tzuyu here." A girl wave her hand to get tzuyu attention.

Tzuyu saw her and smile while making his way to the girl. "Hey. How are you?"

She's smile and nod. "Fined, how about you? I heard you just announced to be CEO. Congrats."

Tzuyu nod. "Yeah i am good, thanks for that. Did you order?"

She's smile and admiring him again. "Not yet, how about we order first and talk more later, i kinda miss you i guess. HAHA." She's chuckle.

Tzuyu rolling his eyes and smile right after with his cute dimple.

Minutes later while they eating.

"Tzuyu, you still clumsy when comes to eating right." She's take a napkin and wipes his mouth.

Tzuyu taken back by her action making his heart beating so fast and blushing. "Yah, i am big now. No need treat me like a baby." He's grab the napkin from her hand and wipe it by his own.

She's chuckle by tzuyu action. "But you are still the same for me even 4 years we didn't meet."

Tzuyu staring at her and notice the tears that about to drop from her gloomy eyes. "Are you okay?"