FOL 32

🐧🐯~

~~~

POV

"Baby." Chaeyoung went to mina leave heejin playing with jihyo downstairs. He's sit beside mina who reading her novel with her leg under the blanket. He's admit that mina looking so hot sitting like that.

Mina keep focus on her book ignoring chaeyoung call. "Baby." Again chaeyoung calling for her.

But still mina stay with her old focus. Chaeyoung grab the book and pouting. "Baby."

Mina give a confuse face and try to take back her book. "Chaeng give me that back."

Chaeyoung sigh and hide the book behind him. "Not until you kiss me." Pouting again infront of mina.

Mina sigh and give a peck on his cheek. "Now give it back to me now."

Chaeyoung not even statisfied. He's give back the book and sulking make his way to balcony staring directly on the blue sky. "Mommy." He's mumble and closing his eyes.

Mina take a glance on chaeyoung, she's feel guilty right now for not treat chaeyoung good earlier. Now she's keep her book and went to chaeyoung. She's heard it how sad he's mumble. Mina feeling a pain in her heart, she's wrap her arms aroung his waist and placing her head at the back of chaeyoung.

"I am sorry chaeng." Sadly mina utter that.

Chaeyoung smile and hold her hand that place on his belly. He's pull mina to be infront of him and hug her. "Okay you are forgiven but after you give me my kiss."

Mina smile and hit his chest. "You good at that. Come here." Mina put her hand around chaeyoung neck but chaeyoung pull her face and kiss her first.

Mina shocked at first but she's respond right away, the kiss just last for 2 minutes.

"EUWWWW! GET A ROOM!" Heejin and jihyo make a disgust face after saw them kissing at balcony.

Mina and chaeyoung pull out, mina face red and she's hiding between chaeyoung chest, chaeyoung just shake his head. "Just mind our business here. You princess better close your eyes next time!"

Jihyo and heejin just slay their ass away ignore them as well.

Chaeyoung brushing mina hair and kiss her head. "Hey baby are you okay?"

Mina tears on her cheeks making chaeyoung worried. "My tummy hurting chaeng."

Chaeyoung worried about mina. "Really? Let's go to clinic then okay."

Mina sigh and nod. She's can't walk, chaeyoung carry her and rush to his car leaving yoona with some question.

"How is she? Is the baby fine?" Chaeyoung worried and attack the doctor yuju with his question.

"Nothing to worried about, just a cramp only. Baby is healthy, mother also healthy." Yuju smile and list some vitamins for mina.

Mina hold chaeyoung hand and smile. "Sorry, it just suddenly hurting earlier."

Chaeyoung smile and kiss her hand. "Don't worry, better come here."