FOL 22

🐧🐯~

~~~

CHOU MANSION

Sana a bit nervous about this.

"Lucas, is this chou?"

Lucas nod and hold her hand.

"Don't worry i'm here, you will be safe, let's meet my mom."

Tzuyu saw sana and lucas holding hand. He's went to his dad after his dad called him.

"Mom."

"Lucas!"

His mom hug him and smile softly to sana who standing beside him. Sana bow to her as well.

"Mom, this is sana my friend."

His mom hug sana.

" So pretty lady lucas. Sana i hope you will enjoy here."

Sana chuckle nervously and pinch lucas arm. Lucas groan a bit but just smile to her mom. His mom walk away leave two of them.

"Yah! Your mom must be mistook me as your girl."

Sana pouting and lucas just laugh.

"I'm sorry, my mom will act like that with all girl i bring to meet her. Don't worry, at the end she will know we are nothing more than a friend."

But lucas utter it a bit sad, sana can hear how sad he is. Sana poking his arms and make her cute face.

"Yah! You will find your girl soon. Now let's enjoy the party can we?"

Before lucas could answer her, mr chou already get all guests attention toward him.

"So tonight as we know my lovely wife turning 49 and she's still pretty. I love you honey."

He's wink making mrs chou blushing and everyone chuckle with their cuteness.

"Not that's all, tonight i wanna tell my son chou tzuyu engaged with my bestfriend daughter."

Elkie walking toward tzuyu and smile at him before hold his arm. Tzuyu shocked and his eyes find sana who also shocked.

"Lucas i wanna go home."

Lucas sigh and look at tzuyu before run after sana.

"Sana! Sana wait!"

He's catch sana arm and he's can hear sana sobbing.

"Yah why?"

Sana crying and slowly be in lucas embrace.

"I wanna go home lucas. Please."

Tzuyu also leave the party after saw sana run away. Tzuyu stop when he's saw both of them hugging each other. His heart hurting so much. His tears slowly drop and he's running from that place leaving everythings behind.

POV

Chaeyoung and mina comfortly cuddling with each other not until chaeyoung's phone ringging. He's take his phone and answer it.