FOL 15

🐯🐧~

~~~

FAST FORWARD

After sending somi home chaeyoung heading to mina place.

When he's saw mina getting ready, he's walking slowly and approach mina with rubbing her exposed shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

Mina gulp and keep continue her job and ignoring chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smirk and hold mina hand. He's turn mina to face him, he's peck mina lip again and again.

Mina want to push him but chaeyoung hold both of her hand with only one of his hand.

He's kiss mina neck and smile. He's let go of mina hand and laying on the bed.

"Where are you going mina?"

Mina sigh and take a deep breath. She's look at chaeyoung after hear his sweet and soft voice asking her nicely. Mina just stay silent and grab all her things.

When mina about to hold the door knob, chaeyoung run to her and backhug mina. He's burry his face on mina's back.

Mina close her eyes and hoping chaeyoung will let her go.

"Please answer me, where are you going?"

Again with the soft voice chaeyoung ask. Mina unwrap chaeyoung arms and walking out without looking at chaeyoung who keep staring at her like a dead person.

A pain can be feel inside chaeyoung heart making him confuse. His hold his chest and walking slowly to balcony and look up on the night sky that full of stars.

He's begin to close his eyes and let the soft winds hitting him.

FLASHBACK

Chaeyoung, jihyo and mrs son cuddling together under the night sky that full of shining stars.

"Mommy."

Little chaeyoung who leaning his body on his mom calling his mom with his sweetest voices ever.

Mrs son and jihyo who is laying on mrs son lap also looking at chaeyoung with smile on her face.

"Yes baby?"

"Is that true, when we die we will be one of those stars?"

Chaeyoung innocent instict begin to hit him. Mrs son make chaeyoung face her and kiss his head and his cute nose. Chaeyoung giggling with that action.

"Yes baby, i'm believe in it. When we die we will be one of those stars, so if you want to be that shining stars, always humble and be kind like my two babies here. Mommy always love you both. One day, if mommy die, you both just look at on the sky and find the shining star, that might be me okay."

Jihyo hug mrs son and sad. Chaeyoung still not get it what mrs son told him and his smile.

"I love you more mommy."

Jihyo utter it sadly and receive a soft kiss on her head from her lovely mom. Chaeyoung also lean on mrs son and also get a kiss and a soft pat on his head.