FOL FINAL

CONTINUE,

Goodbye is easy,
Everything after is the hard part.

POV

"Daddy promise me after i comeback from visit baby we're going to eat burger together okay." Heejin said and smile.

Chaeyoung finish tie heejin hair and kiss her cheek, he's put heejin on his lap and kiss her forehead, hold her close like no more for tomorrow. "Daddy love you so much heejin and how come i say no to my princess, after you back from hospital we will order some burger for you."

Heejin clap her hand and hug chaeyoung tight. "Thank you daddy! You're the best! I love you so much!"

Chaeyoung hold her close. "Daddy love you more my princess." Chaeyoung mumble and kiss her head.

2 months later,

"Chaeng, you've been staring at the night sky for how long?" Mina sit beside chaeyoung and hand him a glass of hot choco.

Chaeyoung smile and take a sip on it. "Miyeong already sleep? And thanks for this delicious drink babe."

Mina smile and nod. "Miyeong sleeping already, and my pleasure mr son."

Chaeyoung chuckle and his eyes went back to the night sky that full of stars but that one stars catching his eyes. The most shining one aiming his eyes from the far. "Minari, look at that star, *he's point it using his finger* it's beautiful and stand out from all the star, like a main character."

Mina humming. "Hmmm that's so beautiful chaeng, one day i wanna be that star."

Chaeyoung turn to look at mina who is still staring at the star.

"Daddy, one day heejin will be that star, if you miss heejin and if heejin miss daddy heejin will look at that shining star. Can daddy promise heejin that one day daddy will see heejin every night if heejin become one of those?" Heejin leaning on chaeyoung chest with her small hand holding on chaeyoung hand.

Chaeyoung slowly plant a soft kiss on heejin head. "I promise i will always do that."

"Omg chaeng again! For thousand times stop day dreaming." Mina chuckle and hold chaeyoung cheek.

Chaeyoung shaking his head and smile a little. "I miss my princess." Chaeyoung said while leaning back on his chair and staring at the shining star on the night sky.

Mina grab chaeyoung hand and kiss it softly before hold it tight. "I miss her too, but for forever she's will always be in our heart. Heart never let her name vanish away."

His tears drop. "If only i am not weak mina i can hold her in my arms again tonight and she's will tell me how she's love those stars. I miss her little silly stories." He's smile in pain.

Mina only hold his hand and stay silent, she's will make sure she will be always on his side, holding him close to her everytime he's sad or happy.

2 months ago,

POV

"Doctor!!" Chaeyoung call out because of panic when heejin heart monitor drop a beep sound.