FOL 33

🐯🐧~

~~~

"Chaeyoungie! Wake up!" Mina shaking chaeyoung body and annoyed.

Chaeyoung wake up and rubbing his eyes. "What baby? Is everythings good?"

"Good your ass! Now get up and shower you stink!" Mina get down from the bed and went out.

Chaeyoung sigh and pouting. "I just want to have sweet moment with her damn! I am not even stink!" He's being annoyed early in the morning.

Later, chaeyoung went to kitchen and backhugging mina. Kiss her cheek and neck. "Morning baby."

Mina turn around and sigh. "Chaeng, go and wake heejin up, i don't want she's missed her flight. Go now!" Mina said it with her cold tone and went back to cooking.

Chaeyoung scratching his head and went to heejin. "Hormone!" He's whisper madly. The moment he's open the door and see heejin sleeping make his heart soft and a soft smile on his lip. Slowly went closer to sleeping princess.

"Baby, wake up." Chaeyoung brushing heejin hair hoping she's awake.

Heejin slowly rubbing her eyes and make her morning noise. "Daddy, good morning." Heejin smile and fall into chaeyoung arms.

Chaeyoung embracing his princess and kiss her head. "Morning baby, now get up, take a shower, brush your teeth and dress up quickly! Because mommy already turn into monster downstairs."

Heejin shocked. "Omg daddy! Don't call mommy a monster! You bad boy! I will tell mommy!" Heejin run off from chaeyoung and get inside her bathroom.

Chaeyoung shocked with heejin and scared. He's gulp and went to downstairs. "Hi baby."

Mina humming and stay still on her chair. Chaeyoung sit beside mina and grab her hand. "Are you okay baby? Something wrong?" Chaeyoung kiss her knuckle

Mina sigh and place her head on chaeyoung chest. "I just, i don't know chaeng, it's confusing, my mood messing around with me." Mina sobbing.

Chaeyoung worried and cupping her cheeks. "I am sorry baby. Shhhh stop now. You wanna come with me to send heejin and yeri to airport later?"

Mina calming and nod. "What will heejin say if i am not be with her later. I love that kid so much chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung smile and rubbing her back. "I'm happy knowing heejin can get mother's love after so long. Thanks for make that happened mina. I love you." Chaeyoung kiss mina head.

"Mommy! Good morning!" Heejin hug mina kiss her cheek.

Mina smile and brushing heejin hair. "Morning baby. Now sit on your place and let's eat."

Heejin pull from the hug. "But mommy, you know what, daddy..." chaeyoung cover heejin mouth and smile uneasy to mina.

Mina glaring at chaeyoung and pinch his waist. "Baby tell me what is it?"

Heejin smirk and about to say something, chaeyoung carry her away. "Baby listen, if you promise me to zip your mouth today, i will buy you a new plushie before you going home okay. Deal?"