FOL 43

CONTINUE

A week later,

"Welcome home baby." Chaeyoung said and hug his little princess.

Heejin confuse and her eyes wondering around. "Where is mommy mina?" Heejin pull out from the hug and pouting.

Chaeyoung smile and rubbing heejin cheek. "Do you love mommy mina?"

Heejin eyes meet with chaeyoung eyes. "Indeed, i love mommy mina so much, but where is she? I want to hug her, she's promise me when i come home she's will cook my favourites pancake a lot." With her arms she's make a big round.

Chaeyoung chuckle and carry heejin to sit with him on the couch. "You can't eat that for now, mommy mina busy, she's not here."

Heejin sigh and sad. "Hmmm but she's promise me." She's mumble slowly but chaeyoung manage to hear it.

Chaeyoung hug heejin. "I'm sorry baby. For now there is just two of us." He's kiss heejin head.

Heejin leaning on chaeyoung chest and her tears flowing on her cheeks. "Why when we can be three of us? Soon gonna be four right."

"Mommy mina hates daddy, sorry baby, do you want to leave daddy too? Am i a monster to you too?" A crack in chaeyoung voices when he's talk with his daughter.

Heejin wipe her tears and look at chaeyoung face. "No one can call my daddy monster! If mommy mina hates daddy, it's okay, mommy mina will hates me too, but i will never hates daddy. Daddy everythings to me. I only got you in this world. Thank you daddy." Heejin hug chaeyoung tight and closing her eyes.

Chaeyoung smile and rubbing heejin back. "I love you so much. But you must want to meet her right? Daddy want to give something for her as well."

Heejin nod and smile. "I want daddy." Chaeyoung carry her to car and drive to where mina's stay.

FAST FORWARD

Knocks on the door make sana rush to get the door and open it for the person who knocks on it.

Chaeyoung smile and heejin as well. "I am sorry but can we meet mina please."

Sana sigh, even she's hate chaeyoung, she's still want they getting back together. "Come in. I will call her."

"And please tell her heejin want to meet her too." Heejin nod and smile at sana.

Sana nod and humming, she's knock on mina's door slowly. "Mitang, open the door, someone want to meet you."

Mina open the door with her swollen eyes because of crying all night. "Who?"

"Heejin and chaeyoung." Sana said and give a sorry look.

Mina sigh heavily and walking downstairs slowly as she's carrying a life in her tummy. She's maintain her cold face and sit on the couch. Not even smile or greet both of them, all full of hates.

Heejin stand and smiling at mina, she's went infront of mina and her eyes shining like there is an ocean of stars inside her eyes. "Hi mommy mina." Heejin said and about to hug mina.

Mina look away make heejin stop and look down. Heejin mumble sorry and went back to sit beside chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can't believe mina treat heejin like that. Chaeyoung rubbing heejin cheek and smile at her, telling her everythings will be fine.

"If you have nothing to say just leave, i'm tired i want to rest." Mina about to go but chaeyoung stop her.

"Wait, i come here because of this." He's show the divorce document and place it on the small table.

"I am sorry for coming here." Chaeyoung said and want to leave but heejin still sitting on the couch while staring at mina.

"Come on baby, let's go home, we're not belong here." Chaeyoung want to carry heejin but heejin push his hand away.

She's still not statisfied with mina actions. She's stand and stand not to close to mina. "You promise me my favourites pancake if i come home you will make a lots for me." Heejin holding her tears and mimic the same way she's explain to chaeyoung awhile ago.

Mina not even looking at heejin and just look at the other way. Her heart dying to hold that kid close to her but her ego winning again.

"Mommy mina...."

Mina glaring at heejin. "Go home, i don't even know you or related to you, i am not your mother, you go and dig your mom grave and ask your pancakes from her not me. You both leave this house now."

Heejin tears flowing on her cheeks, only god know how hurt when someone said like that to her. Chaeyoung shocked hearing that from mina's mouth.

"If you ever hates me that much, you don't have right to talk like that about this. Rose way more better than you." Chaeyoung want to carry heejin but heejin push chaeyoung arms.

"You, i hate you." Heejin said and running out with chaeyoung chase her.

Nayeon and sana come out from kitchen and approach mina.

"Mina, you are too much. I don't know you anymore. She's just a kid, you shouldn't play with monther word like that, i can feel it mina, i also miss my mother, my mother died when she's deliver me, she's sacrificed her life to bring me into this world. That's not even funny to make as a jokes." Nayeon said and leave mina.

Sana watching nayeon leaving. "Just leave me alone too. Go sana." Mina said and leave sana alone there.

Sana sigh. "Disaster. What's going on now, oh god my head." She's rubbing her head and sigh again and again.

POV

"Baby." Chaeyoung wiping her tears and hugging her tight.

"Daddy, i want pancakes." Heejin said.

Chaeyoung chuckle and kiss her nose. "Okay i will try my best to make the best pancakes ever!" Chaeyoung try to cheer heejin and he's make it.

Heejin happy and smile again.

Chaeyoung happy seeing heejin smiling like that. 'I promise i will never let that smile gone.'

Leave your votes 😌 okay pregnant women.😌