FOL 18

🐧🐯~

~~~

FAST FORWARD

SANA POV

"Unnie!!"

Sana shout calling for nayeon. Nayeon rush to her while her toothbrush still in her mouth.

"What! Anythings happened? Did momo burn the kitchen again!"

She's panic and messy. Sana laugh at her and reveice a big slap on her shoulder from nayeon who still glaring at her.

"You brat! Don't call me like that if nothing!"

Nayeon about to go but sana hold her arm and please her with her puppy eyes and pouty lip.

"Help me unnie, it's 7:30 and tzuyu will arrive at 9, i don't know what to wear, i need to look good. Please help me, i know your the best with this things unnie please pleaseeee."

Nayeon coughing because she's accidently swallow the toothpaste bubble. Nayeon leave sana and clean herself first. She's wiping her face and glare at sana who siting on her bed biting her nail.

"Yah! Gross! Stop doing that shit silly! I will help you!"

Even cold and pissed because of sana action earlier, she's still help sana. Sana stand and hug nayeon so tight and kiss her face, just sana thing.

Nayeon push her face and wipe all her face again.

"Thank you unnie! I love you so much!"

Nayeon chuckle with this silly sana. She's open her closet and for sana it's heaven cause it's full of elegant and pretty dress. Nayeon got that style.

"Here, simple but elegant!"

Nayeon said and match on sana body with big bunny smile she's had. Sana hug nayeon again and running with that dress.

TZUYU POV

Tzuyu also nervous today and did his best to acting cool, now he's infront of sana house, he's ring the bell and a cute bunny smile greet him.

"You must be sana date right, come inside i will call her, just feel at home."

Nayeon said and tzuyu nod at her. He's walk to couch and sit there.

"Hey, if you ever hurt sana i will cook you as my dinner today!"

Momo said while munching some chips in her mouth also glaring at tzuyu.

Tzuyu coughing with nervousness. Tzuyu fix his shirt and smile akwardly at momo.

"I will take a good care of sana don't worry, you can count on me."

Momo nod slowly but still glaring at him, she's went to kitchen and bring some juice for him.

"Drink this before go, or sana would not come with you."

Momo said that with her cold tone making tzuyu gulp and drink all at oneshot and wipe his lip. Momo tap his shoulder and chuckle.