FOL 41

CONTINUE

"Hi." Eunsoo said and waving at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smile and pat his head. "Hi."

Eunsoo happy and hold chaeyoung hand. "Can we went to arcade daddy."

Chaeyoung shocked and look at eunha who is shocked also. Eunha bend to eunsoo level and smile at him.

"Baby, you can't just call someone as your father when they are..."

Chaeyoung cut eunha and carry eunsoo in his arms. "Daddy will follow everythings eunsoo want to do today."

Eunsoo hug chaeyoung neck. "Really! Thank you daddy! I love you." He's kiss chaeyoung cheek.

Eunha smile softly and her eyes begin to tearing up. Chaeyoung hold eunha hand. "Let's go." Eunha nod.

Meanwhile,

"Mina come on!! Let's go to mall today with me." Nayeon begging for mina.

"But unnie i rather stay at home than going out." Mina pouting.

"But please help me just for this time mina pleaseeeeee." Nayeon begging.

Mina sigh. "Okay fines just stop begging like that it's not even suit you unnie! Wait here i will change and if you want anything just go to kitchen." Mina walk away to change her clothes.

Nayeon smile and nod. She's waiting for mina getting ready.

FAST FORWARD

"Catch me daddy." Eunsoo said and jumping off from her chair into chaeyoung arms.

Chaeyoung catch him and spinning him around. "Are you happy?"  Chaeyoung smile at him.

Eunsoo nod and hugging chaeyoung neck. "I am having fun with mommy and daddy today, can we go to eat? I am hungry." Eunsoo said and rubbing his tummy.

Eunha and chaeyoung laugh toward eunsoo cuteness. "Anything for you, let's go and feed your monster inside your tummy."

Meanwhile,

"Unnie i am tired, can we go find something to eat. I am hungry and baby keep kicking me nonstop, it's kinda hurt me." Mina rubbing her bump softly.

Nayeon worried. "Okay okay, we will go there okay, let's feed this baby and the mother as well. I am hungry also, and it's on me." Nayeon help mina walking to nearest restaurant.

Chaeyoung see mina and nayeon walking inside the restaurant. 'What they're doing here. Why must this mall.' "Eunsoo can we go and eat at somewhere else?"

"But i am hungry." Eunsoo pouting.

"Eunsoo baby how about we going home now, say goodbye to uncle chaeyoung." Eunsoo went to eunha.

"Bye bye daddy, i'm gonna miss you. Thank you for today and for all this toys." Eunsoo smile and chaeyoung ruffling his hair before they leave.

Chaeyoung sigh and went to nayeon and mina make both of them shocked.

"Hi guys." Mina smile.

"Hi chaeng." Mina said and nayeon smile at him.

"Join us please." Mina said and chaeyoung sit beside her.

"What are you doing here?" Mina said and curious.

"I have meeting with my client around here." Chaeyoung smile and try hard to convince mina.

Mina notice something. "But you are not in your office outfit plus your client is a kid or you went to ice-cream shop for a meeting because there is chocolate dirt on your shirt chaeng." Mina look at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung don't know why mina so scary right now. "Ouh this, there is a kid running toward me and split in on my shirt."

Mina hold chaeyoung shoulder. "What's wrong with kid split it on your shirt supposed to be here but this dirt is here, tell me how tall is that kid?" Mina cross her hand on her chest.

Until,

"Daddy!" Eunsoo call chaeyoung and running toward chaeyoung.

Eunha went to eunsoo and about to bring him away. Chaeyoung stand and look at mina.

Mina eyes tearing up. "What is this chaeyoung? Do not tell me that this kid from your past relationship like heejin."

"Eunha go home now please." Eunha leave.

Mina slap chaeyoung face and walk away.

Nayeon about to go but chaeyoung stop her. "Noona i am sorry i wish i can explain but please take care of mina for me."

Nayeon sigh and nod before reaching mina.

Chaeyoung sigh and went home to see mina packing her things with nayeon waiting for her. Mina about to go but chaeyoung hold her wrist.

"Lemme go chaeyoung." Chaeyoung went infront of mina and try to look at mina face but she's avoid chaeyoung gaze.

"Eunha my past love, before you working as my PA she's the one who work for me. I swear we have a relationship until she's pregnant and cheat on me."

"And what chaeyoung? That doesn't change a facts that you are a monster. I don't want to believe you anymore, i don't want to taking care of your hearts when i got mine broken like this! I regret loving you and stay with you! Your life full of lies son chaeyoung! I wish you just dissapear from my life for forever." Mina said and leave the house.

Chaeyoung just look at mina walking out from the house they use to share before. "I am sorry." Chaeyoung mumble as his tears flowing down on his cheeks.

POV

"If that man come and search for me tell him i don't want see he's here anymore." Mina said to the others and went to her room. She's locked the door and break into tears.

"Why chaeng, you keep hurting me." Mina mumble and her heart hurting. Her hand place on her bump and rub it softly. "I am sorry baby."