FOL 21

🐯🐧~

~~~

FAST FORWARD

Tzuyu walking around his office room thinking how he's gonna invite sana to come with him to his mom birthday party tonight.

"You can use that craft reason idiot."

Chaeyoung chuckle and drink his coffee. Tzuyu sigh and sit beside him.

"But chaeng, what if she's refuse. I hate rejection."

Tzuyu pouting and sad. Chaeyoung laughing make tzuyu more upset.

"Yah! You better go if you not gonna help me idiot cub!"

Chaeyoung almost stop but still leave a small chuckle.

"Bro, just go and ask her for lunch and tell her. I know she's like you too don't worry, she's not elkie who dump you twice."

Chaeyoung roll his eyes and lean back his body on the couch.

Tzuyu sigh and sad.

"I know chaeng. She's different that's why she's can open my heart again. I really like her no i really love her and i want to marry her. But it's all about her heart, will she's accept a jerk like me, you know my past with girls chaeng, i'm scared if she's know how bad am i, she's will reject my heart and love. I'm afraid to fall inlove again but my heart want her chaeng, i craving for it."

Chaeyoung smile.

"Tzu, you once told me remember, don't judge the present based on our past. So if she's judge you just because of your past, i will say she's not the one for you. If she's love you, she's will accept who you are just like mina."

Tzuyu smile hearing how beautiful that words.

"So go and win her heart, be brave tzu, never afraid to get rejection. Love is pain and pain is love."

Tzuyu nod and more courage now to win sana heart. Suddenly chaeyoung's phone ringging.

"Oh mina, tzu i need to answer this."

Chaeyoung pick up and been greet by his wife weak voice.

"Hey, what happened? You sound so weak? Are you okay?"

"Chaeng, please come home now, i need you here, please."

"

Okay wait for me. Lay on the bed okay don't move."

Chaeyoung keep her phone and worried. Tzuyu also curious and worry.

"Why chaeng?"

Chaeyoung sigh.

"Mina she's sound sick, i need to go tzu, sorry i need to cancel our meeting today. Maybe other time."

Tzuyu understand and nod.

"Better you bring her to clinic chaeng for better check up."

Chaeyoung nod, he's hug tzu before run leave to mina.

Tzuyu slowly walk to sana room beside his office. He's knock first to get sana reaction.

Sana smile and bow at him. Tzuyu walk to her and smile.