FOL 16

🐯🐧~

~~~

Morning comes and mina wake up. She's want to get up but chaeyoung groan and hug her more.

"Don't move."

Mina smile seeing this cute baby. Mina tap his cheek to waking him up.

"Chaeng, come on wake up now. We getting late."

Chaeyoung groan but with whinning. He's open his eyes and pouting. Mina shocked seing this side of chaeyoung.

"Can we get ready to work?"

Chaeyoung glance at her and look down. Mina take a peek to his face and chaeyoung peck her cheek making mina suprised and pull her face.

"Yah!"

Chaeyoung laugh because of mina face. Mina push him and about to get up but chaeyoung pull her and make her sit on his lap. Mina gulp and she's look away.

Chaeyoung bring her face to facing him and smile while holding mina both hand.

"Did you mean it, last night?"

Chaeyoung soft voices really make mina feel so much warm and safe being around him. Mina staring at chaeyoung who waiting for her answer.

"You think?"

Mina question him back. Chaeyoung smile and hug her. He's place his head on mina chest whete exactly the heart place.

"Your heart answer it. It's beating so loud."

Mina gulp again and try to moving her body from chaeyoung grip.

"Chaeng, how about we get ready to works?"

Chaeyoung glare at mina and making her scared.

"No works today. We both stay here and cuddling, that's an order, beside my head throbbing and hurting now. Can you please get me some warm water and if you have painkiller can you give it to me."

Mina nod and reach for her bathrob before going out. Chaeyoung just realize that mina in her black night gown. Chhaeyoung gulp and his can feel his member also feel excited.

"Calm down, we need to ask her first."

Chaeyoung give a few tapping his tight to make his dick calm and smile.

Mina comeback with the water and some painkiller for his head. She's gave all to him and remove her bathrob to get inside the bathroom.

Chaeyoung stop her and pull her hand making her sit back on the bed. Chaeyoung not let go mina hand and giving mina a soft massage with his thumb.

"Chaeng, i need to go to office, you can rest and i'm the one who go."

Mina again want to stand but chaeyoung pull her and making her collaps ontop of chaeyoung shirtless body.

"I told you we both have no works today why can't you just obey on me this time."

Chaeyoung begin to brushing and play with mina soft hair. Her jasmine scent healing his head.