FOL 3

🐧🐯~

~~~

It's already lunch and mina still doing her works and remember about her boss lunch meeting with mr wang. She's keep glance at chaeyoung's room and no one going out from that room.

Mina sigh and take her Ipad with her to chaeyoung's room. She's take a deep breath before knock on her boss office door.

Chaeyoung still busy doing his job and suddenly someone bothering him and he's sigh before let that annoying person in.

"Come in!"

Mina can hear chaeyoung's cold voice already make her shiver all over her body. She's open the door slowly and close it. She's walking to chaeyoung's table and bow before talk.

"You supposed to be at Kenya Restaurant for your lunch meeting with Mr wang from china. According to schedule you late 5 minutes already."

Chaeyoung shocked and slam his table with his hand and mad.

"Why you not call me 10 minutes early! Such waste of money to hire person like you."

Mina just stay silent and hanging her head down. Chaeyoung stand from his chair and went closer to mina.

"if you can't do your job properly, don't work here! just wasting my time paying someone careless like you! get lost now!."

mina shiver when chaeyoung shouting on her face. She's bowing her head repeatly and hope chaeyoung will forgive her for her mistake.

chaeyoung sigh and rub his face.

"just prepare my stuff and files now! i said now!."

mina shocked, her teary eyes meet with chaeyoung's lens. Suddenly chaeyoung gaze become soften when she looking into mina teary eyes. Mina wipe away her tears and try to gain back herself, she's bowing again before went out from chaeyoung's office.

chaeyoung can't utter any words when he's see mina's teary eyes.

"such a diamond tear, does she's an angel."

chaeyoung's mumble alone and she's geting back to his sense when he's remember about his meeting with Mr Wang later. He's take his things and get ready to leaving. He's went to mina office and wait for mina to bring all his files.

mina comeback from files room and give all what chaeyoung's need, mina bow again and her teary eyes still not leave her alone making chaeyoung's heart hurt.

'what have gotten into me now, chaeyoung make your mind right now.'

mina snap her finger infront of chaeyoung's face and chaeyoung get back to his sense.

"this is your things and i think mr son should go now."

chaeyoung take his files from mina harshly and leaving mina behind. but chaeyoung's mind still thinking about mina teary eyes when he's shouting at mina earlier.

'how come that messy and silly girl make my heart feel something weird when i saw her teary eyes.'

chaeyoung put his hand on his chest and back to her sense and drive away to his meetings location.