FOL 20

🐯🐧~

~~~

Morning comes and mina the first one to wake up because she's feel dizzy. She's slowly out from chaeyoung embrace and rubbing her temple, she's can't sleep well last night.

Chaeyoung wake up and notice mina. He's hug her waist but mina push him a little bit to escape from him, she's feel annoyed with chaeyoung now.

"Can you stay away from me, i'm not in the mood now."

Mina cold voice make chaeyoung upset and slowly distance himself from her. He's go to bathroom and clean himself.

After that chaeyoung go downstairs leaving mina alone there. Mina feel guilty being a jerk like that toward chaeyoung.

Mina clean herself and sitting on dining table beside chaeyoung, she's about to put some more foods in chaeyoung's plate but chaeyoung stand up and leave. Mina gulp.

Yoona notice that sulky cub. She's hold mina shoulder.

"Just let him be okay. He's just upset about something."

Mina smile a little not to show how guilty she is. She's not even touch her foods. She's excuse herself and see chaeyoung sitting at the garden alone.

Mina slowly walk to him and approach him with her sweetest smile.

"Chaeng."

Mina sit on the grass elegantly between chaeyoung leg. She's look at chaeyoung with her teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry for this morning i didn't mean it."

Chaeyoung stay silent and about to go but he's accidently step on mina palm making her groan in pain and her tears that stuck in her eyes drop.

Chaeyoung bend down and hold her hand gently.

"Chaeng."

Chaeyoung sigh and massage mina hand a bit. Mina keep silent and staring at chaeyoung, she's peck chaeyoung's lip make him shocked and staring deeply inside mina eyes. Mina crying and all mina sobbing playing in both of their ears.

Chaeyoung pull her into his embrace and carry her like a bridal. He's went straight inside their room and place mina nicely on the bed. Mina hold his hand and bring it to her cheek.

"Talk with me please."

Chaeyoung sigh and pull his hand, he's leave mina and went downstairs. He's meet his mom there when he's want to take some water for mina.

"Chaeng, how's mina? Is everything okay? She's not even touch her foods earlier. Are both of you having fights?"

Chaeyoung worried known mina not even eat yet. Slowly his stone heart feel guilty for being like this toward mina.

"We're good just a little misunderstanding. Did we still have foods leave?"

Yoona pat his shoulder and smile.

"Remember never treat her like shit okay. Fix this. I will prepare some and you can bring it to her."

Minutes later yoona hand him a plate full of foods and he's bring it to mina. When he's open the doors, mina crying on the bed while hugging chaeyoung's tiger plushie.