FOL 6

🐯🐧~

~~~

WEDDING DAY

"Are you son chaeyoung taking myoui mina as your wife?"

Chaeyoung glance at mina before nod and answer.

"Yes i do."

"And you myoui mina will you taking son chaeyoung as your husband?"

Mina eyes meet with chaeyoung gaze. She's silent for a bit and answer with almost whisper.

"Yes."

All their close friends cheering for them.

"Now you two may kiss."

Chaeyoung went closer to mina and hold her cheek. He's lean close to mina. Mina close her eyes and chaeyoung lips on mina. It's just a simple kiss.

SANA POV

Sana glance at tzuyu and chaeyoung others friend. She's meet jihyo chaeyoung sister.

"Sanayah!"

Nayeon hit sana shoulder.

"Omg, back to earth please!"

Nayeon glare at sana and sana aslo glare at nayeon.

"WHAT OLD GRANDMA!"

Sana whisper madly and nayeon gulp.

"Yah, i jus wanna say, mina want to see you there."

Nayeon point at mina direction and sana glance at mina and nod and nayeon. Nayeon sigh after sana leave and went to her other friends.

"Sana."

Sana keep her hand in her jacket pocket and looking down. Mina mumble her name but sana not even looking at her. Mina walk closer to sana and hug her.

Sana just let mina and not even hugging her back cause sana feel so much guilty for what happened to mina. Her tears begin to drop when she's heard mina sobbing on her shoulder and tighten the hug.

Sana giving in and hug mina back and rub her back softly.

Mina feel calm be in sana embrace. She's begin to calm down and pull from the hug.

"Mina."

Sana whisper and wipe all tears on mina cheeks slowly.

"Sana, i'm sorry. So sorry. I failed to protect myself."

Sana take mina hand and put in her hand. She's smile and hold mina cheek.

"Hey, never say that. I just wanna see you happy. Maybe chaeyoung is a monster but i know his heart so soft. If he land his hand on you, i will kill him and tear his skin apart. Marked my words minachan."

Mina laugh a little hearing how protective sana toward her. Mina smile and someone interrupt them.

"Hmmm mina."