|52| The Truth Always Comes Out

(Your POV)

"Pfff, your secret didn't last long," Nakamura chuckled as you slumped deeper into your chair.

"I can't believe Koro-sensei sold me out like that," you whined as you were reminded of the events that had taken place just a few hours ago.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" You watched the spaceship leave.

Your eyes were full of sadness as you forced yourself to push away all those negative thoughts.

'Karma is going to come back,' you reassured yourself. 'He won't leave you (Y/N).'

"Nurufufu, I'll make sure they're safe." Koro-sensei appeared right beside you and patted your head. "So don't worry about your boyfriend (Y/N)-chan~" His grin went from ear to ear, your face going pale at the word he had used.

"Koro-sensei!" You shrieked, cheeks turning red as your classmates' stared at you.

"Kyaaaa!!" He screeched upon realizing his mistake.

But before you could scold him, he used his superspeed to flee.

You then turned around, a scowl present on your face as you watched him fly into the sky and reach the ship.

"Wait a sec-" Maehara shook his head as he processed your teacher's words –"you're dating Karma?"

"Huh? So (Y/N)-chan is actually dating Karma?" Okano blinked.

"I totally saw it coming." Fuwa smirked.

"Ah! That's so cute!" Kurahashi squealed as she excitedly jumped up and down.

"Dammit Koro-sensei!" You mumbled.

"His fangirling can be such a problem sometimes," Sugino agreed and sighed miserably.

"Huh? Did something happen to you too?" You tilted your head.

"Ah don't remind me," he sulked.

"Oh~" Nakamura grinned deviously. "What happened, Sugino?" She wiggled her eyebrows like crazy. "You can't just drop this bomb and bail."

"Did he do something to you and Kanzaki?"

"Who-Who says Ka-Kanzaki was involved?" He stammered, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red.

"Does he really think we haven't figured it out yet?" Nakamura whispered to you.

"Hey! I heard you!"

"Then tell us you coward!" She slammed her fist on the table.

"Ah geez!" Sugino groaned in defeat, knowing fully well Nakamura wasn't planning on letting this one go. "Well, you see," he cleared his throat, "it happened after school. I was walking downtown and saw this bakery with chocolates. And well, since Valentine's day was approaching, I decided to take a look."

"You know it's the girl who's supposed to give you the chocolates right?" Nakamura stifled a laugh.

"Gee! You're sounding just like him!"

"Ehh? Did you bump into Koro-sensei?" You blinked.

"Yeah." He slumped in his chair. "It was so embarrassing!"

"What did he do?" You couldn't help but giggle.

"He told me it was the girl who was supposed to give me the chocolates and I told him I already knew," he explained. "But then he began rambling nonsense."