|25| To Accept Or Not To Accept That Is The Question

A/N: A lot of you guys seemed to like the idea of the quiz but unfortunately, as excited as I am with sharing it with you, I won't be publishing it until chapter 27 is up since I feel like some of the information in the results may be a bit of a spoiler. I'm not even sure if it may contain that many spoilers but I want to be safe, just in case. Hope you don't mind!

(Your POV)

A few days had gone by since you were transferred back. Seeing as you were now in the main campus, the chauffeur took you to school and picked you up as soon as the bell rang which meant that you couldn't even meet up with the end class.

When it came to the assassination attempts, you were filled in through phone calls by Nakamura, Sugino or Karma since it was difficult for you to meet up with them face to face. During one of those calls, Nakamura told you Kayano had executed an assassination attempt involving a giant pudding but had unfortunately failed. Upon hearing it, you couldn't help but burst out laughing as you imagined the surreal experience but a wave of sadness invaded you when you realized you unfortunately hadn't been there to see it. Luckily, she had made sure to take some photos and had even sent you a picture of Karma wearing an apron to which you had teased him to no end. Though, as fun as the calls were, you had to make them very quick since you were more busy than ever.

During those days you spent in class A, you were drowning in stress. You had even begun to skip some classes since you had to train for the upcoming ice skating competition which your mother was taking very seriously. Just as you had speculated, Mrs Shirai was very strict and kept you going for hours on end until the routine was flawless. So, you would go to sleep quite late at night and you had to wake up very early for school.

Since you had been so busy lately, you barely had the time to talk or meet up with your class E friends. You especially missed Karma but since you were so tired after ice skating, you didn't have the energy to sneak out and you would fall asleep as soon as soon as your head hit the pillow.

You had also tried to get closer to your brother but it was a much more difficult task than you had anticipated. The first few tries, he brushed you off as if you were nothing and after so many failed attempts, you had begun to lose hope. However, after failing miserably, you had decided to give it another try and, to your surprise, he hadn't brushed you off immediately like he used to do. It wasn't as if you had succeeded and you were now the best of friends. You already knew that that wasn't going to happen. But you were happy with what you had accomplished. It was just a small step, after all, the only thing he did was allow you to stay in his room whilst he ignored you and continued on with his work. But it didn't matter, at least it was something.

You looked out the window of class A, admiring the mountain as you tried to come up with a plan to be sent back to the end class. You had finally made up your mind. You would sacrifice ice skating for them. Competing wasn't having the effect you had dreamt it would have. With your mother and Mrs Shirai, you felt more pressured than ever. Of course you would continue ice skating once your mother removed you from the class, but you would do it behind her back just like last time.

'What can I do?' You thought as you unconsciously began chewing on your pen.

Maybe if you allowed your grades to drop, you would be sent back there... But for it to work, you would have to wait until midterms which was too far away for your liking. You could also try to end up there for bad behavior... But how would you do that? Insulting a teacher? Destroying school property? No, you couldn't just do such a thing. Your mother would have your head for it. After all, she was friends with the principal and if she was to find out you were destroying his school, she would most certainly punish you and you weren't looking forward to that.