|65| Photographs

A/N: Oh wow it's been- It's been long since I last updated a real chapter 🤡

Good news is, I'm nearing the end of the fic and I'll be going back to my usual schedule of one chapter/week :)

Hope you guys are excited for what's to come! Let me know your theories on what you think is gonna happen in the end. I'm curious 👀

(Your POV)

"Congratulations on getting into your first and second choices everyone!" Koro-sensei clapped multiple times. "Oh what a splend, splendid use of your second blades!"

You smiled at his contagious enthusiasm as your eyes found themselves glancing at Karma. You were over the moon! Both you and Karma had passed Kunugigaoka's College entrance exams so you would be spending three more years together!

You had also heard Asano managed to pass too though you hadn't congratulated him yet. You just didn't want to be reminded of the whole magazine scandal. After all the stress that it had caused you, the only thing you wanted to do was forget about it, at least for the time being. That was also the reason why you still hadn't confronted Aoi and Nika nor had you talked to Maiya or Hiroko. It was best to just leave it like that. At least for the time being...

"Every last one of you can now advance to college with the radiance of twinkling stars!" Your teacher grinned. "The original plan for today was to have the career consultations now but, before that, there's something I absolutely must do."

He began rubbing his tentacles with a knowing grin plastered all over his face. "On this joyous day, if there's something we must do," he paused for dramatic effect, "it's editing," he deadpanned, all excitement gone in a jiffy.

"Why!?" The whole class shrieked, sweatdropping at the drastic change in attitude and atmosphere.

"That's because we're making a graduation album, of course. One just for class E."

"Oh, that's right." Okano was the first one to nod her head. "In the one for the whole school, they listed Karasuma-sensei as our homeroom teacher."

"Yeah, it's pretty sad that there wasn't a single photo with Koro-sensei there." Yada grimaced.

"No..." Chiba mumbled, his intervention catching the whole class' attention since he wasn't one to speak up. "Every now and then he got photographed at mach speed. Just faint enough to not get caught," he sweatdropped, eyes glued to the picture in his hand. "This is pretty much spirit photography."

"Right!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, his deafening shriek making your ears bleed. "After taking advantage of the numerous openings you've given me this year, I have thirty thousand treasured selfies of us together!"

He was practically bouncing all over the walls, tentacles in the air as he moved them frantically.

"Come, children! Let us choose the best memories from among these pictures!" He put his photo album up in the air and gestured for all of you to approach his desk.

"Geez. Where did all these come from?" You heard Isogai chuckle awkwardly as he began shuffling through the photos in your teacher's desk.

"Gotta hand it to creeper-sensei," Hazama mumbled.

"I don't really wanna look at pictures of myself." You heard Nakamura say, boredly leaning on her desk.

"Huh? Why not?" You tilted your head to the side.

"I've got small eyes." She sighed rather defeatedly.

"I've also produced a version with enlarged eyes!" Koro-sensei was right by her desk as she showed her his altered picture.