FUN FACTS

So this is a special chapter where I will be sharing with you the ideas I discarded, facts you might not know about the characters and a little bit about myself. If you have any questions or if you want to know more, just let me know in the comments or by messaging me.

If you want to see more special chapters like this one let me know too.

What could have been:

- The reader was going to be Asano's twin sister. She was going to have a personality much like his, however she would be more problematic and would get into a lot of fights. She would be cocky and prideful and would have a superiority complex, believing she was capable of doing everything since she always won. Her relationship with Asano was also going to be rather tense. She would finally get sent to the end class by her father when she gets into yet another fight. It would all be in an attempt to "get back at her" since he wanted to make her realize she wasn't capable of doing everything and wasn't as perfect as she thought she was. When she got to the end class, she was going to have a feud with Karma so it would have been a haters to lovers story. Even though I really liked the idea, it was discarded because the reader and Karma barely had any chemistry.

- Himura was going to be a thoughtless jerk with a very superficial personality who would try to take advantage of the reader. In the end, I decided to make him a much more likeable character because I didn't want him to be such a bland character. Thus, becoming a possible love interest.

- A similar thing happens to the reader's mother. At the beginning, she was going to be a hateable character that was there just to make the reader's life impossible. But, I didn't want her to be the villain just because so I decided to give her a backstory and add more depth to her character.

- Asano was going to be a love interest but after changing Himura's personality, I felt there were too many people going after the reader.

- I made the reader do fencing because I do it too and I made her ice skate because it's a beautiful sport in my opinion.

- The reader was going to have a cat that would hate Asano and love Karma. The cat was to wander into Karma's backyard quite often (that was when I was thinking of making Karma be the reader's neighbour instead of Asano).

Fun facts about the story:

- The reader came to Kunugigoaka High School on her 2nd year.

- The reader changed schools because of her mother. She didn't want to but since Kunugigaoka had such a great reputation, her mother decided to change her without even asking.

- The reader had two friends from her former school but no longer talks to them. One of them moved to another country and the other changed schools too. Both of them were chosen by her mother.

- Sugino was the first person the reader met on her first day of school and the first friend she made that wasn't picked by her mother.

- Aoi and Nika are both jealous of the reader.

- The reader was unaware of many of the school's problems, such as the immense discrimination the end class faced (she knew they weren't liked but she never knew it was that severe), due to her very busy agenda since she had to skip some classes and barely interacted with her classmates.

- The reader and her brother were never close because they barely spent any time together. Her father was always too focused harvesting Akiro's potential.

- The reader is very similar to her mother when she was young so her mother sees herself reflected in her daughter.

- Karma has always lived in the neighbourhood next to the readers. The first time he saw her was after he got into a fight.

- You probably already know this but Karma and the reader balance each other out without knowing.

- Himura likes the reader because she was the first person who showed him such sympathy and love. He was entranced both by her beauty and personality.

A few facts about me:

- English is not my native language.

- I also do fencing.

- I'm left handed.

- I love dogs.

- Hobbies: drawing, reading, swimming, playing the piano...

- I hate insects with a passion XD