FUN FACTS II

A/N: Hi guys so, as you already know, I haven't been feeling very inspired lately and I haven't had the time to really sit down and write so that's why there have been no updates. I just finished rereading my story in hopes of getting inspiration and it has actually worked. It has really made me want to continue writing it (not that I was planning on discontinuing the story).

So, I've decided to make myself write this special "Fun facts" chapter for you guys since it's been quite a long time since I last updated.

Hope you enjoy it!

FUN FACTS:

- Karma loves the reader's hair.

- I was planning on having the reader confess at the summer festival but I felt like it was too soon and I wanted her to develop as a character a little bit more before she jumped into a "romantic relationship".

- The reader is, at first, not very competitive. That's until she is challenged to do something. When she lets her competitiveness shine through, it is somewhat of a shock to the people around her since she doesn't seem like those types of people. The reason why she's so competitive when challenged comes from her childhood. Since her parents would always flatter and take pride in her brother who, as they said, was better than her, she began experiencing a need to one up him (and vice versa honestly). So, whenever someone challenges her publicly, she takes it very seriously and personal.

- Kaori was/is THAT theatre kid.

- Kaori's best friend, apart from the reader, is Reo (not the Reo who tried to flirt with the reader, the other one lol).

- Kaori, for the most part, doesn't talk to his dad and tries to avoid him (now that he's famous, his dad sometimes calls). However, Kaori every now and then finds himself thinking about calling his father and one time he went as far as dialling his number. He quickly hung up though. Deep inside him, Kaori hopes for that parental affection but he knows his father won't be able to give him that, at least not genuinely and even if it hurts him to think about it, he has come to terms with it. So, whenever this happens, he calls the reader's mother in hopes of clearing his head up.

- Akiro and Kaori did spend some time together before Akiro left to study abroad. They weren't very close friends but there was some sort of friendship there (not that Akiro was aware of it, he just felt like he tolerated Kaori more than other people lol).

- Akiro was honestly driving me nuts. I literally had no idea what kind of approach I wanted to take regarding his character so I kept changing the scenes where he appeared and when he interacted with the reader. And, after changing him so many times, I was finally satisfied with the result and I'm really glad I didn't go with my first approach since I felt it took away the story's essence (I was planning on having his "redemption" much earlier on in the story). So, after spending so much time writing his scenes, Akiro honestly became one of my favourite OCs. He is such a complicated character to write but nonetheless very interesting and fun to experiment with.

- Akiro and Wendy's date went terrible.

- I really enjoyed writing Leo's character so he might make an appearance at some point.

- Leo is learning Japanese.

- Evelyn is the one teaching him.

- The song Akiro was playing in chapter 26 (the one he and the reader ended up playing together) is the same one he played for Leo back at the music festival.

- There's a quiz you can take on my quotev profile if you want to know who you're most like from my OCs (the link is at the end of "Akiro's letter"). You can then read all the results to get a better understanding of each character. To do this you have to click on the arrow that will show you your results and then you'll have to click on the character you want to know more about on the "general results".

- When Yua was packing up her things (after doing the reader's hair and makeup on the day of the premier) she talked to Akiro. They talked about Yua's work and some sort of weird "mutual respect" blossomed during their conversation. (To understand why, how and where I'm coming from, read Yua's quiz result).

- Leo and Evelyn are actually half-siblings (this information is revealed in Evelyn and Leo's quiz results but, just in case you didn't get their result or you haven't taken the quiz, I felt the need to let you all know).

I tried to focus more on the other characters since the reader is, after all, the main character and you already know/will know a lot about her relationship with Karma, her thoughts, her feelings, etc.

I don't know when the next update will be up since I have to change quite a lot of the upcoming, unpublished, chapters. I do actually have an outline for the story but only for specific scenes which is so frustrating since I have no idea where to place them. The only thing I know is that they're very important to the story as it really changes things up.

If you guys have any questions for the characters, don't hesitate to leave a comment. It would actually help me quite a lot since writing this has really put me in the mood to continue writing the story. Coming up with specific details for my OCs, even if that information isn't going to be relevant or even appear in the story, does help me brainstorm ideas so yeah, if you have any questions, be my guest XD.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you soon (hopefully XD).

Take care!