|20| Mind If I Join?

(Your POV)

"Finally," Isogai beamed as soon as you opened the door.

"You sure took your time didn't you?" Karma smirked.

"(Y/N) here was teaching a guy a lesson," Yada giggled.

"Yeah, you should have seen it," Fuwa exclaimed as she nudged you in the ribs.

"And what did Miss goody two shoes do?" Karma grinned as he turned his attention towards you.

You blushed red in embarrassment as you thought about what you had just done. It wasn't like you were regretting it since he deserved it but it was more about the fact that you had lost control like that. It was nothing like you. But, you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it a little bit.

"You should've seen it!" Kurahashi giggled. "She poured her drink on that boy who was flirting with her," she continued giggling. "You should have seen his face! I don't know what she must have told him but he seemed pretty scared."

"That's not what happened," you murmured. "At least I didn't do it for that reason..." you added.

"Aww you're such a hypocrite," Karma poked your cheek. "So you get to pour the drink but I don't, huh?" He said taking you back to that day at the cinema.

"He really deserved it," you argued, emphasizing the word 'really'.

"Funny how you assured me you wouldn't go picking up fights," he smirked as he stood up straight.

"I said I wouldn't fight an assassin," you rolled your eyes, "not an 18 year old guy," you chuckled.

"Well you sure are a box full of surprises," he ruffled your hair in amusement. "Though next time you do that remember to call me," he smiled darkly as you saw the horns of the devil coming out of his head. "I too would like to show him something of my own."

You continued walking down the maze-like corridors until you came to a stop.

"From here on out, it's the VIP floor," Karasuma-sensei announced as you waited, hidden behind a corner.
He took a peek and informed you all of the situation. There were two bodyguards guarding a door.

"We need to take them out to get through," Terasaka cracked his knuckles.

"You are correct Terasaka-kun," Koro-sensei agreed. "And in order to defeat them, it would be most appropriate if we used the weapon you're carrying, wouldn't it?" He said as you looked down at Terasaka's bag.
Terasaka agreed with Koro-sensei's idea. He took off his backpack and crouched down.

"Hey Kimura," Terasaka called as he rummaged inside his backpack. "If it's just you, they won't think of you as an enemy. Go lure them over here," he pointed at the place in front of him.

"Me? How?" Kimura frowned his brow.

"Try saying this," Karma snickered as he whispered something in the boy's ear.

Kimura nodded his head and turned the corner.

"Wait a sec!" He shouted as he looked around the room in exaggerated confusion. "Are there any brains around here?! These guys are just pure muscle. Down to the inside of their heads! You shouldn't pretend to be people you meatheads," he stated as he turned around.

"Hey!" One of them shouted as you heard loud footsteps.

"Hold on you!" Another one yelled as Kimura ran for his life.

As soon as the two bodyguards came to view, Yoshida and Terasaka tackled them to the ground. Taking out the two stun guns Terasaka had in his bag, one for each one of them, they knocked the bodyguards off.
Koro-sensei then told Yoshida and Terasaka to look inside the bodyguard's inner pocket and what they took out nearly made you lose your balance. They were... real guns...
After assigning the two guns to Chiba and Hayami, the best shooters in the class, you continued on walking. Entering inside the concert hall, you were about to continue to the next room when you heard footsteps coming as Karasuma-sensei ordered you all to go hide behind the red, velvet seats.