|56| Blood

WARNING: Swearing, mentions of blood

QUESTIONS:

1.Of the two sibs (Akiro and Reader) which one would you consider the 'lucky child' and why?

2.If you had to have either Rui and Hanami as one of your parents, which one would you choose and why?

I'm curious and I'd love to hear your thoughts lol

(Karma's POV)

I walked to school, my hands tucked inside my pockets, my mind replaying over and over yesterday night's conversation.

"Karma, I-I don't want to go back to the main campus. I-I just don't want to be left alone."

I felt the pressure in my jaw tighten at the thought as my hand curled into a fist.

That fucking square had the balls to blackmail (Y/N)?

Didn't he have an idea of her situation with her parents? Weren't they supposed to be friends? That piece of shit...

My face turned sour just at the thought of it. (Y/N) was already breaking down because of her family's pressure but now she had to deal with the asshole's blackmailing too? I growled. I had to come up with a plan to get rid of the student council. Maybe I could blackmail him too? Or should I just threaten him? No. (Y/N) wouldn't like that.

I exhaled loudly. She really was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She couldn't just reveal the end class' secret which meant that she would have to come up with a convincing lie that would satisfy that jerk.

I finally arrived at school. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I needed to relax or I might just punch the square right in the face. It wasn't like I was worried about getting in trouble but more because I didn't want (Y/N) to worry.

I huffed and crossed the school gates where I saw Sugino and Nagisa, their eyes wide as they stared at something on Nagisa's phone.

"What's up with those dumb faces?" I snickered. "Oh don't tell me you finally listened to me and you're planning to cut it off?" I grinned at Nagisa.

"Why are you so obsessed with that Karma!?" He shrieked.

"Dunno," I shrugged. "Anywho, what you looking at?" I pointed at the phone in his hand.

I watched as Nagisa gulped deeply and stole glances at Sugino. The two of them then began communicating in silence, their lips pressed tightly together as their eyes darted to where I was.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smirked.

"Uh... Karma," Nagisa finally spoke up as he hesitantly turned to face me.

"Should we really tell him right now?" Sugino whispered as he nervously glanced at Nagisa and then at me.

"He has to know," Nagisa argued.

"Just spit it out already," my eyebrows furrowed, not liking where this was going.

"They posted it just a few minutes ago," Nagisa bit his bottom lip and handed me his phone. "Please don't get mad."

I frowned at Nagisa but nevertheless took the phone. My eyes glanced down at the screen where I saw one of those gossip magazine articles.

Upon realizing what was happening, my blood ran cold. The article had an image attached to it. It was me and (Y/N) kissing.

Eyes narrowing, I inspected the photo closely. My face couldn't be seen since I was giving my back to the person who took the photo but (Y/N)'s face was as clear as day.