HALLOWEEN SPECIAL + ANNOUNCEMENT

First of all, Happy Halloween!!!!!

Second of all, thank you so much for 2k votes!! I really appreciate you guys' support. Your comments really boost my motivation and I wouldn't have gotten this far if it hadn't been for you guys so thank you so so much!

So yeah, it's been a long time, much longer than I had anticipated... But the good news is that I am once again writing new chapters!!

Okay, so basically I like to write my chapters in advance so that if I want to make a major change, I can just easily go back and rewrite it.

So, back in quarantine, I had a writing spree and wrote so many chapters. Then, I stopped writing because as you probably would expect, I had used up all of my inspiration lol. It's just that you guys didn't notice because I quickly recovered from it and wrote a lot once again. But then I had another period of no inspiration which lasted quite a long time XD. 

To take as a reference, the last actual chapter that I wrote was back in June lmao. Up until now I had only been editing my pre-written chapters which is why it has taken me so long to get back into writing since there was a such a huge time gap. 

But don't worry, I'm back to writing once again :)  I don't know when the next chapter would be up since I like to have about 4 or 5 chapters written in advance, and when it comes to the turning points on the story, I like to have 6-7 in case I end up changing my mind (yes I know, I'm very indecisive lol).

For the moment, I only have Chapters 32, 33 and part of 34 written. I had more but I decided to change my mind in the last second and that decision has had quite an impact on the story :)

So yeah, I'll try to post as soon as possible. Thank you guys so much for your patience!

As a token of my appreciation XD, here is something I came up with in the last minute lol

(BTW, this is not really "canon" in the story since I make a lot of references to the way Halloween is celebrated in the States and in my country and not in Japan, where the story is supposed to take place lmao. After all, this is just something that occured to me in the spur-of-the-moment)

- If they were to dress up for Halloween, I can honestly see Karma and the reader doing a "couple's costume". It would either be a really cliché one (Devil/Angel, Knight/Princess) or a weird (and kind of embarrassing) costume Karma comes up with just to see the reader blush in embarrassment, there is no in between. I can imagine them dressing up as Koro-sensei. I honestly don't know how it would work but it would be something along the lines of them wearing a ginormous yellow t-shirt where the both of them fit in (that would represent the body) and the rest is up for your imagination cause I have no idea, I just thought it would be funny XD

- They would, in theory, go trick-or-treating together but they would most likely turn it into a competition to see who can get the most sweets... or who can cause the most mischief ;)

- They would also go with the rest of the class but since there are so many of them, they would have to split into small groups. Karma and the reader would be with Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki and Nakamura.

- I can see Akiro dressing up as a vampire. Out of all the costumes there are, I think it would fit him quite well because, in the past, he liked to use his looks and charm to get what he wanted (and the vampires I've read of have had an alluring aura surrounding them). He's also kind of an old soul and already has the red eyes and dark hair so he wouldn't have to work a lot for his costume nor drastically change his appearance which is a huge plus for him. Moreover, he gets to dress up very elegantly and with most of blacks and he's a sucker for that.

- Leo would dress up as a werewolf if it meant it would annoy or embarrass Akiro (of course he does it with good intentions XD). Nevertheless, even if he does it just to spite Akiro, I think that costume would fit him because he sometimes reminds me of a puppy XD. However, if he doesn't dress up as a werewolf, then his costume would be something very creative and outside the box. It wouldn't be store bought since it's something so unusual that you wouldn't be able to find it in any store.

- Leo and Evelyn would force Akiro to go trick-or-treating, they don't care that they're old, it's their tradition and they're doing it.

- If Leo doesn't dress up as a werewolf, then Evelyn might match her costume with his or she would do a completely different thing. She'd probably be the one to design it though since she had a phase where she was very interested in fashion (she nearly chose that as a career).

- Kaori would go full out on his costume and since he can afford it, his would look the most realistic. He loves when he gets the chance to dress up so of course he would be extremely excited for Halloween. As a kid, he never got the chance to go trick-or-treating and unfortunately, now that he's famous he can't either (although he's been considering doing it since he would be in costume and it's not like anyone would recognize him).

- Yua would dress up matching her niece and nephew's costumes and would take them trick-or-treating since she loves spending time with them. Little does she know that the woman who she has to apologize to after her niece decides to trick instead of treat will become her future girlfriend ;)

Ok, so that's about it guys! If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

Once again, Happy Halloween!!