|70| Graduation Brings Change

A/N: I- Wooooowww!! What's this??? Me publishing a plot-relevant chapter!?!? Impossible LOL

But WOOOHOOOOO

Sorry for the delay but, apart from my writer's block, this chapter has given me so, SOOO much trouble. I don't know why but no matter what I wrote it never managed to convince me and I ended up hating everything on this page.

I'm still not sure if I'm 100% happy with how it turned out but I knew that if I kept postponing this I would never update the story and I'd be stuck forever, which is especially annoying considering we're almost at the finish line.

So anyhow, I hope you enjoy this chapter!! It's quite long as a treat for being so inactive this past year :(

(Your POV)

You were finally free.

Those were the words your brain had been repeating to you throughout the whole journey to the main campus. You honestly still had trouble digesting that fact. You were no longer under your parents' control, no longer under their appearances.

So what better way to celebrate this milestone than graduating with the end class? The class that had opened your eyes and helped you grow in ways you would've never imagined.

Your gaze skipped from face to face. Sugino, Nakamura, Kayano, Nagisa. You were graduating with your friends and honoring Koro-sensei's memory. Your smile widened more than ever, and you even found yourself giggling giddily as you walked down the hallways. It was all just so surreal!

Eventually, your eyes landed on Karma's face, that warmth embracing you as you took your time to appreciate him.

He was always so protective of you, always there to look out for you. He was the first person to help carry the burden of your family's appearances. He was the first one to be there for you at your lowest, when you had no one to confide in and... you just loved him so, so much.

You couldn't resist yourself and grabbed his hand, giving it a light squeeze. He whipped his head at your touch and gave you a questioning look, which you replied by flashing him a toothy grin, your excitement radiating off of you in waves that he could sense loud and clear.

Finally, you arrived at the main campus and stepped inside the assembly hall. "Wow, it's been long since we last came here," Nakamura whistled.

"Is it me or do they look even more annoyed by our presence?" Sugino sweatdropped. and nervously glanced around the room.

"I think they're just curious but are too hesitant to ask." Nagisa smiled, though he seemed a bit unsure.

The class shuffled a bit awkwardly in place, quite uncomfortable with the main campus' staring. Even though there were still many people missing, like some teachers, classes C and D, and many parents, you still felt like there were hundreds of eyes set on you.

"Okay guys, why don't we just walk to our seats and show them this feud is over?" Isogai proposed, trying to dissipate the tension.

"Yes! That's what Koro-sensei would've liked!" Kurahashi agreed, fist pumping the air.

The class soon began walking, some of them even flashing small smiles at the rest of the students to show the rivalry between the end class and the main campus was all in the past. You happily skipped behind the rest of your classmates but stopped abruptly when your eyes landed on that infamous duo that had caused you so many problems.

Aoi and Nika.

All your excitement was gone in the blink of an eye and was replaced by a cold chill that went down your spine and made you shiver. They were the reason why your life turned into even more of a living hell. They were the reason your privacy got violated.