|54| Valentine's Day

A/N: So yeah, it's been a while since I last updated... :/

I just haven't been feeling really inspired and with school work and not feeling 'mentally' well, I just couldn't make myself write this fic.

I think I'm better now and I hope I can get back into this because it really does make me happy writing about these characters. It's the first story I've managed to stick with for so long so they kinda feel like home and it's a nice feeling to have, you know?

Anyways, here's the long awaited chapter so I hope you enjoy it! :) I'm pretty happy with how it turned out since I was in need of some fluff after all that angst

(Your POV)

"So, Nakamura~" you grinned from ear to ear as you approached the female and leaned on her desk. "Who are you giving chocolates to?"

"Chocolates? Pfft- I'm not giving out any chocolates." She waved you off.

"So then what's that thing peeking out from your bag?" Sugino laughed and pointed at the small box wrapped in red with a bow stuck to it.

"Dammit Sugino," she cursed at the dark blue-haired boy. "But anyways-" she cleared her throat and acted as casual as ever - "I had them lying around so why not? Besides, it's just a formality so I might as well listen to you."

"Wait," you paused, "you bought them for... Maehara?"

You teasingly wiggled your eyebrows, her cheeks going a light shade of pink.

The blonde haired girl was quick to avoid both of your gazes. It was quite a funny and somewhat ironic sight to see since it was usually her the one who teased you guys about your crushes. Oh how the tables had turned...

It was then that she spotted Kayano sitting down at her desk, her head hung low as she tightly held the small box of chocolates in her hands. A wide and mischievous smirk immediately replaced the light blush that had coated your friend's cheeks just seconds ago as a dark purple aura began to radiate from her. Nakamura deviously rubbed her hands together and slithered to where Kayano was.

"What do we have here?" Nakamura grinned, devil horns coming out from her head.

"Who's the lucky fella you're giving this to?" You saw Karma appearing behind the green-haired girl, matching horns coming out from his head.

"What are you talking about?!" You saw Kayano panic as she blushed profoundly. "They're just a formality! Why do you have to go there?! Everyone likes chocolates!"

"Those two are such a menace together," Sugino whispered and shook his head in disapproval.

"Poor Kayano," you giggled amusingly, "I hope they don't give her a hard time."

"They most definitely will." The two of you laughed together.

"Oh, by the way," you tore your gaze from Kayano's desk and turned to face Sugino. "I spoke to Nagisa this morning and he told me about his entrance exams. How did yours go?"

"Ah well, they could've gone better but I think I did alright." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Did you know Koro-sensei came to cheer for me before the exam?"

"Oh yeah. Nagisa told me he went to his school too. Something about creating clones of himself," you chuckled. "The people watching must've been so confused though."

"You bet they were," he laughed. "What about you? I heard Kunugigaoka's college entrance exams were pretty tough."

"Yeah, it was quite challenging but I think I managed to pull through," you smiled sheepishly. "Though the most difficult part was trying to keep Karma and Asano from lunging at each other's throat," you sweatdropped, "especially since Asano expects me to take his side and I can't complain, you know? I don't want him getting suspicious." You let out a loud sigh.