|9| Lights, Camera, Action

(A/N: Okay, so I'm publishing quite a few chapters since I want the story to catch up with the one on Quotev who currently has 11 chapters)

(Your POV)

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you began tying your tie. It didn't take you long as it took you when you first started wearing them but it did require some concentration from your part. As you were about to adjust it as tight as you always did, you stopped yourself. You were in the end class after all. There was no need to follow by the strict uniform rules. Karma didn't even wear the school blazer! So, today, you decided to leave your tie much looser than you used to. It was a nice breath of fresh air.

You walked outside and headed over to the train station. Back when you were in class A, you would take the train with Asano but since he had begun ignoring you, you walked alone. Finally arriving at school, you made your way to the mountain you had to go through everyday just to reach the old campus. As always, once you were far away from the main campus and no sound was heard, a feeling of freedom invaded your body. Though yesterday's conversation with your mother had been at the back of your mind, the mountain's silence and fresh air were able to take those thoughts away. Being in class E, Kiero's change in personality and the relaxed relationship you now had with your mother thanks to the success of the trailer was enough to make your day. You were so happy, that you began mumbling the lyrics to your favourite song and without realizing, you got more and more confident. The words becoming clearer as you sung louder.

"Nice song," a voice from behind you scared you.

You instantly stopped singing and flushed red like a tomato. You couldn't believe someone heard you.

'How embarrassing,' you thought.

You turned around to look at whoever had catched you signing and was met with those mercury eyes you knew so well.

"Don't stop singing," he teased. "Act like I'm not here~"

"It doesn't work that way," you managed to stutter.

You made your way towards the school building, side by side as you talked about whatever came to mind. As long as he didn't mention what had just happened, you were fine with it.

"So, how's the movie going?" He asked.

"You?" You blinked a few times.

"Yeah what about me?" He asked.

"You are interested in the movie?!"

"What? Can't I be?" He smirked. "I can't believe that when I try to be nice you sound so surprised," he said in a fake hurt tone of voice.

"Since when are you so interested in that?" You frowned your brow.

"I never said I wasn't," he pinched your cheek. "After all, you're the one acting in it."

You blinked a few times, had he been replaced?

Finally arriving at the class, you opened the door and walked over to your seat. You then took notice of the tape that was restricting Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery's movements but decided not to comment on it.

Class soon rolled in and as soon as Koro-sensei began teaching, the machine tried to take her weapons out.

"Koro-sensei, I cannot deploy my guns like this. Please remove these restraints," she said.

"Hm..." Koro-sensei scratched his head, "even if you say it like that I can't really..."

"These restraints were your doing, right?" Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery interrupted. "This is obviously violence against a student. I believe that is prohibited through your contract."