Chapter 2

"We are five minutes from landing, hope you enjoy your stay in London!" A voice rang through the intercom on the plane accompanied by the flashing seat belt sign.

The voice had startled me, which caused me to jump about three feet out of my seat. I got many looks from the other passengers. All I did was shoot them a glare and they backed off.

I had planned to change my apperance once in London, so I still had my choppy short black hair, dark make-up, and tattered clothes. I looked violent, which was the point.

Although, I was quite excited to become Amber. It would be the complete opposite of who I was now. I liked a challenge. Without a challenge, there isn't a point. That's why I had left my mom about a year ago. She ran from the same things, got into the same kind of trouble. It became boring, too easy.

I liked a challange, once you get too comfortable, you make errors. My mother found that out the hard way, just ask her fellow inmates.

I looked out the window of the now landing plane. I sighed, knowing that I had a lot of work ahead of me. Within minutes, the same voice that had startled me came back on the intercom. "Thank you for choosing British Airways. You may now exit the plane."

I loved the accent the voice held. It was so much better than my bland American one. Maybe I could be British. Ha, not happening. I could never pull that off so soon.

I stood from my seat and grabbed my Steve Madden purse which occupied the seat next to me during the ride. I squeezed into the line to exit the cramped plane, only to hear annoyed people behind me.

"Oh shut it." I growled, making sure they all heard it. I made my expression cold and deadly.

I looked back at them, to see that my work was done. Most looked down at the ground, scarred shit-less. Others, pissed off that I responded. Too bad they weren't going to do anything about it. I laughed to myself.

It was bad that I liked to make others obey me, but i'm a bad person. Toxic even.

The line began moving and I went along with it, hoping to get my luggage before everyone gets to the luggage pick up. 

Once off the plane, I was forced into a sea of people. I have never seen this many people in one airport. Not even when I was in LAX at the same time Megan Fox was!

I began pushing through the people roughly, just wanting to get to business. I heard a lot of shouting at me, but I shrugged it off. It didn't really matter what they thought. No one would ever see me again.

I made it to the luggage carousel and spotted my black suite case almost immediately. Luckily, I didn't have to push through anymore people this time. It was actually pretty empty over here, I don't understand why it would be crowded over there, but not here.

I had my luggage and then began following signs to the exit terminals. I picked a very bad day to wear stilettos, in this airport alone I had to walk at least a mile.

After much walking and commotion, I had made it to the taxi's. I stood on the edge of the curb, only to be pushed forward into the street. Fucking assholes. I stood up quickly to avoid being hit by anyone.

"I'm so sorry miss!" An unfamiliar accent rang into my ears.

I turned around swiftly to tell him off, but he looked too nice. I could tell he didn't mean to run into me, his eyes would have given it away. When you lie as much as me, you become a lie detector.

"It's fine." I told the blond boy who had knocked me over, giving him a sincere smile. Once I had accepted his apology, he quickly scampered off to join a group of people.