Chapter 10

Ziiing

Harry must be here. 

 It's been a little over a week since I have seen Harry. His job doesn't always give him much time to hang out, but that's okay. He texts me quite often. I consider Harry to be a best friend, I would actually miss him if I left. He definitely made an impact on my life.

Tonight Harry and I have planned a moive night. I was beyond excited. I invited the other boys, but unfortanutly they all had other plans. I missed them too. I had to set something up with the rest of them soon.

"Come in!" I yelled, taking the popcorn out from the microwave. I heard the door open, this better be Harry or I am in trouble. 

"Hey." The husky voice rang through my ears, causing me to shiver. He laughed at my reaction. "Cold much?" He winked.

I turned at handed him the popcorn. "Take this. I'll meet you in a second with drinks. What do you want?" I spoke, grabbing glasses from the cupboard. He nodded and replied with "coke please." 

I poured the drinks quickly and hurried over to the couch, not wanting him to become bored. 

"Ugh finally!" He teased, throwing his hands up in the air dramatically. I just rolled my eyes. "I could have made you get your own drink." I replied, trying not to sound too cold.

I sat down on the couch next to Harry and put my legs on his lap. "Comfortable?" He asked, cocking a single eye brow.

"Very!" I replied with a wide smile.

I grabbed the remote off of the small end table. "We're watching mean girls." I told him happily. He looked at me like he was waiting for me to announce that I was kidding. I just shook my head up and down in return. He let out a groan.

"Come on. I'm not watching a chick flick." He stated.

"But, you are. So enjoy it." I explained to him.

"So enjoy it." He mocked me, doing a terrible impression of my voice. I turned on the movie and began picking at the popcorn. Harry rested his head on hand, not too excited.

"Don't be a baby." I said, shooting him a settle glare. He turned and stuck his tongue out at me.

We watched more than half the movie in complete silence. Surprisingly, Harry liked the movie. I tried to make a comment during a scene, but he full on shushed me. The movie was about to end, but due to the many times I have watched it, I didn't have much interest in watching anymore.

"Maybe I shouldn't have complained." Harry spoke, refering to his actions earlier.

"So does this mean if I asked you to wear pink on Wednesday, you'd do it?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"What... okay that's just a stupid question." He stated, folding his arms across his chest. I grabbed the pillow that was once underneath my head and hit him with it.

"So that's how it's going to be?" He asked with a devilish grin spreading across his face rapidly.

"Yeah, it is." I said confidently, not caring about the repercussions.

"Oh well, in that case..." He pulled another pillow out from behind his back and hit me in the head with it. Instead of wasting my time speaking, I began to hit him back.

I was able to block most of his hits with my pillow, but he wasn't so wise. Both of our faces were red, not from pain, but from the amount of time this went on. 

I dropped my pillow on the floor and blocked my face with my forearms. "Truce, truce!" I shouted, causing Harry to stop mid swing. "I think not." He said, then hit me with the pillow.