Chapter 21

"Off to Glasgow!" Niall cheered as we stepped onto the tour bus for the very first time.

"Wait, I thought we were starting here." I said, confused.

"We were supposed to, but they decided to have us end here instead. Quite stupid if you ask me." Zayn spoke. I nodded in response.

 "So Amber, are you ready for this?" Liam asked me as he entered the room and sat down on the large black couch.

"Hmm. Depends on what you're referring to." I said. Liam gave a look to Zayn as if he should leave and then patted the seat next to him. I obliged.

"You know, the tour life. The screaming girls throwing themselves at Harry, the long restless days, the mood swings, the distance when you're so close in reality." He said in a serious, understanding tone. He obviously had some first hand experience on this.

The first part of what Liam said scared me. Harry's past actions do worry me, they will until I personally see him do something to counter act them. I don't know how well I would handle him cheating on me. This isn't anything like a past relationship. I actually care for once in my life.

"I can handle it." I told Liam with weary eyes. I wasn't trying to lie, hopefully I wasn't. I just hope I can handle it. 

He looked me in the eyes and spoke. "Look, I won't let him do anything stupid. Okay?"  A sudden feeling of reassurance filled me and I smiled at him. Liam was going to be my rock during this, I could feel it.

Harry barged into the buses living room. "What up baby doll!" He greeted me before sitting on my lap like a child.

"You're a bit heavy there." I chuckled.

"OOO! Are we making a sandwich!? Can I join?!" Louis yelled, before jumping onto Harry's lap.

"Ouch! Guys!" I said in much pain. After much pounding on Harry's back, both of the boys got off of me.

"I hate you both. Liam is my favorite now." I told them. Liam sat there with a victory grin.

"But that isn't fair!" Harry complained.

"Life ins't fair." I shot back with a smirk. He glared in return.

"That's okay Harry, she was getting between us anyways." He said nonchalantly from the kitchen.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Alright boys! Vocal rest starts now! We're leaving in two minutes." Paul announced quickly before stepping off the bus to go to his own.

"Seriously, you guys can't even talk to me while I am on here with you?" I said, bummed.

"Haha, as if we follow the rules. We hardly ever stick to that." Niall piped up as he walked over to Liam, Harry, and I.

As I was about to speak, I could hear my ring tone faintly.

"I'm going to make sure all of my stuff is set." I covered while walking to my room.

As soon as I was out of their sight, I hurried up.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"You thought you got rid of me." I heard him speak into the phone, he was definately smerking on the other end. I could feel it.

"Scott..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh, don't try to apologize. You made this so much easier for me. I should thank you." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice cracking on the word 'you'.

"Well, now you're on a tour schedule. You think I can't web search it and get into the security. Face it sweetie, this game your playing is over." He said devilishly into the phone.

There was a lump in my throat preventing me from speaking. What could I even say to something as evil as that?!

"I uh" I started, but then realized he had hung up. This isn't good.

I paced back and forth in the small vacant area and panicked. I may have just ruined everything once again.

"What's going on?" Harry asked as he stood in the door way with his arms folded.

Please. Please. Please tell me he knows nothing.

--------------------------------------

So, how was the chapter!? Thanks for reading, it means so much. You have no idea!

Votes, comments?

PS i know this was a short chapter, but I hope it was still enjoyable.