Chapter 24

The rest of the gang was in the restaurant for a few hours, which gave me some time to take a nap.

"We're back!" Niall's voice rang through the small space. I got up and walked towards his voice.

As I walked into the room I noticed four male figures rather than five. Harry wasn't there.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, knotting my eyebrows.

They hesitated before responding, "well he went to take Madison home..." Liam said, refusing to make eye contact.

"Oh." I replied simply.

"Yeah, if you want we'll keep you company until he comes back!" Zayn offered quickly.

"No it's fine, I actually wanted to talk to Niall anyways." I said, looking over in his direction. His eyes widened as if he was surprised, but he quickly regained his usual expression.

"Uh yeah. Come on?" I said, opening the bus door. I walked out and he followed.

"So did you want to go somewhere or what?" He asked.

"Let's go for a walk." I told him. He nodded and we began to walk towards the busy street in front of us.

Once we were far enough away, I spoke. "So how long are we going to be here before heading to America?" I asked him.

"Three days I believe." He said.

We walked silently for a few minutes. As the sun began to set, the brisk wind gave me goose bumps. I guess I really shouldn't wait any longer.

"Did I ever apologize for the stand off thing we had when I started dating Harry?" I asked him, looking down at my feet as they hit the pavement.

"Not exactly." He coughed. This was touchy, wasn't it?

"Well. I am. I am so freakin' sorry I can't even believe I did that to you." I told him while looking into his eyes sincerely.

He chuckled slightly. "Well I forgot about that a long time ago. Honestly, it wasn't my place." 

"If only I knew you would be right..." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh, I said thanks for the forgiveness." I lied while giving him a smile.

We continued to walk. The sun was almost all the way gone now.

"So, is there something else you wanted to say?" He asked.

I bit my lip. I couldn't back out now.

"Yeah.." I started and then looked down. He pulled my chin up so that I would look and continue.

"I think.. I think you're right." I told him, tears close to spilling out.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, stopping in his tracks.

"I mean that you were right about Harry! I can feel it, things are changing. Like today, since when does he ever do that?! Huh!" I yelled as the tears spilled out.

Niall pulled me into a hug and mumbled, "I wish I would have never said that to you."

"I needed it." I told him. Lie.

"No, you really didn't. He isn't doing anything wrong, I promise. He gets like this on tour. We aren't going to let him do anything stupid, okay? Trust me, one he realizes that you're having second thoughts and worrying, he'll knock it off." 

Funny thing is, I've been second guessing this relationship forever.

Another funny thing, I can't believe I just said all that when he still doesn't know who I really am.

I am so fucking sick.

So sick.

From this point on, I need to take whatever comes my way. I deserve anything that happens.

And that includes the Scott situation.

----------------------------------------

So, this chapter kind of sucked but I wanted to do a double update because of how long they usually take. Please comment, share, vote :)