Chapter 34

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" I said to Harry, glaring at him slightly.

"Your choices were stupid. You could have just come out from the beginning. Because now, I don't exactly know if I can trust you." He explained himself while looking down at the floor.

 My mouth became extremely dry and my nerves overtook me. "I-I can't blame you for that." I said quietly.

Neither of knew what to say at this point. Part of me wanted to leave and never come back. It was hard to break old habits, you could say.

"Hello Ms. Rose!" The doctor said, filling the silence the had come between Harry and I. I smiled at the doctor and Harry walked back over to the couch.

 "So, I have talked to the nurses and other doctors and if you have positive test results, you can go tomorrow morning." He informed me with a smile.

"Thank god!" I breathed out. I was expecting to be in here for weeks.

The doctor chuckled as he left the room. Once he walked out, the rest of the boys came into the room. Harry glared at them slightly, clearly wanting to fix things between us, but I didn't have the heart to kick them out.

"Hey guys." I said with a weak smile. They all greeted me and sat by Harry. Well, besides Louis. He actually sat on Harry..

"So, any news?" Liam asked while putting his arms behind his head.

"Oh yeah, because no one was listening through the door." I said,  raising an eyebrow at Louis. Everyone began looking at him and laughing, including Harry. 

"Well, we're glad they're letting you out so soon!" Niall said with a small smile.

"Guys. I actually need to talk to er.. Amber. Can you come back later?" Harry spoke up. He shifted nervously.

The boys left the room while whispering amongst themselves.  I turned to Harry and he came back to the chair he was originally in. 

"So where were we?" He asked, clearing his throat.

"Look. I really don't want to beat around the bush anymore. I'm so tired of games." I said, letting out a shaky breath.

"Am- Kaylee. I love you. But how are we supposed to go on with all of this in the way?" He asked.

"I have an idea." I said, looking down at my hands. He stayed silent, waiting for me to go on.

"Let's let it all out here, talk about the problems. If we feel like we can work it out, then we do. If not.. well you know." I explained to him.

"I don't want you to run away from me or lie anymore. If you have a problem you've got to say something. I'm quite oblivious if you haven't noticed." He said with a chuckle. 

"I want you to ask me what's going on. I need to feel like I'm being supported, this is pretty new to me. And, I don't want any of our past to affect our future... if we have one." I say.

"I've got an even better idea than this." Harry said with a small smile forming on his lips. "How about we just start over, from square one?" He suggested.

I smiled at him and  put out my hand. "Hello, I'm Kaylee Smith. Who might you be?" I said.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. I'm Harry." He said. I could help but blush at his statement.

"You know, when you get out of here, about about we get some coffee?" He said with a smile.

"I'd love to." I said to him, biting my lip slightly.

Everything would be for real this time. Something I've needed my entire life.

The end.