Chapter 15

Eleanor and I decided today would be a perfect day for a 'girls day out.' She wasn't working today or tomorrow, plus the boys were busy. 

I loved El, besides Harry, she was my favorite. I never had any idea how different people were in different countries. In America, it was harsh. People were rude, it was harder to get by. In the UK, people weren't always nice, but most people were.

"How about this!" El said as she spun out of the dressing room. She wore a high low dress. The top part was leather zip up while the bottom was flowy and an orange color.

"Why does everything look so perfect on you?" I asked her, feeling a bit jealous. I don't understand how she can not buy everything she looks at, I mean she is perfection.

She rolled her eyes at my comment. "Eh, I don't really love it. But, I think I would love it on you! Come here you're trying this." She told me, pulling me into the dressing room.

"Bossy." I complained while she changed and I put on the dress. Once it was completely on I mumbled "happy".

She turned and her jaw dropped. "You're getting that. It gives you a perfect hour glass look." She told me.

"You should get it though!" I told her, knowing it would look better on her.

"No. Now change so we can get our nails done." She told me. I couldn't help but laugh at her stern tone.

"Okay okay, I'm hurrying." I said while I took off the dress I was soon to purchase.

I paid for the dress and followed Eleanor to her car. Once I was in, I looked at my nails. I was quite disappointed in how crappy they looked. I french tip was chipped to the max.

We arrived at the place and were taken in almost immediately. It was different from the places in America. The workers here weren't foreign and it didn't feel like they were making fun of you. 

"So, how long have you and Louis been dating?" I asked Eleanor, who was sat not too far away.

"Over a year now." She said proudly, smile plastered on her face. "How long have you  been with Harry?" Ask asked.

"A few months now." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I wasn't too impressed with the amount of time Harry and I have been together. I mean, a year is something to be proud of. Not months.

"Wow, Harry must like you. Most of his relationships last weeks!" She said. I couldn't tell if she was insulting him or praising him.

"Sure hope so." I said, then faced the woman doing my nails. Eleanor began chatting hers up, so out of boredom, I did the same.

As my nails were drying, my phone vibrated in my pocket to my dismay. It was probably Harry, which made it ever worse that I couldn't respond right away.

It's funny how attached I've grown to curly. I mean, at first I really didn't want to date him knowing how my mind works and what could happen. But now, I don't know if I could let him go. 

I'm almost bold enough to say he's changed me, but I can't say that honestly without something bad happening. I'm also afraid that I'll fool myself into thinking i've changed just to find out I haven't. It's a lot more mental stress than you'd think.

I just don't want anything to go wrong, not again. Happiness is the one thing I want, and if I can stop playing the games my mother taught me, maybe, just maybe I can. 

Soon enough, we were out of the shop. "Let's get coffee, it's right there." She suggested while pointing to the end of the block.

"Yum. Sounds great!" I said before we started walking down the street.