Chapter 6

"A limo?" I question. "You've got to be kidding me."

I know that Harry is famous, but where could he be taking me in a limo? A normal car can take you anywhere a limo could...

"Nope!" He said, flashing a grin that went from ear to ear. I could tell that he was use to spoiling girls just because he could.

Harry opened the door to the limo for me in an attempt to be sweet, but the rest of the boys ruined it. They pushed in front of me, thanking Harry and laughing. Harry looked flustered, as if he didn't know how to respond. Luckily for him, I did.

"That's fine. Ladies first." I smirked at the four boys who were getting comfortable.

"Hey!" They all said in unison, while Harry and I laughed at them. Curly and I got into the limo and after a few minutes of fighting over seats, we were on our way.

"So... I forgot where we're going. Do you mind telling me, Louis?" I asked, in hopes that he would spill the beans. He seemed to be the most naive out of the group.

"Oh yeah! We're headed to the-" He was cut off by Harry hitting him on the back of the head and telling him to "shut up."

Harry turned to me and spoke, "Nice try, love. Very smart." He had a crooked, cocky smile. Harry seemed too pleased by the fact I couldn't get the information.

I folded my arms across my chest and rolled my eyes at him. "If I end up looking stupid because you're taking me to the zoo or something like that, I will not hesitate to hurt you." I threatened.

Harry laughed at my threat. I shot him a deadly glare, warning him not to push my buttons. He immediately stopped and shifted in his seat uncomfortably. I sent him a cocky smirk, knowing that my point had gotten across.

I knew that I had an affect on Harry, I just wasn't sure what that was yet. He wasn't the easiest person to figure out though, anyone else I could figure out in hours of knowing them. Harry on the other hand, was still a mystery of him. It was like he had a mask, some kind of shield.

The I could already figure out the other boys for the most part and I have known them for under an hour. He stood out from them, which was a bit odd because I have learned that friends are similar in the ways they think.

"We're almost there!" Niall cheered, while looking out the window.

"Mate, you're only excited because there will be pints there." Zayn said, acting as if he was stating the obvious.

I raised an eyebrow at Harry, like I knew where we were going once Zayn spoke. His eyes widened, then moments later tried to cover it up by cracking a nervous smile.

I decided to look out the window for another hint. I had a love hate relationship with surprises. I loved being surprised on Christmas, but hated it when it came to parties.

The windows were tinted dark, so details were foggy. I did notice that there a few other limos around us. I had a feeling that I didn't belong where I was headed. I was starting to regret agreeing to this.

Almost as soon as I looked away from the window, the car stopped. I looked back up, thinking that I was going to get out. Boy, was I wrong. There were people surrounding every little inch of that limo.

"How exactly are we supposed to get out?" I asked confused and slightly blinded due to the flashing cameras. The boys laughed at my question.

"They'll be asked to move, then Paul will open the door and make sure everything is in order." Liam said, used to this kind of life.

"Speaking of Paul... He doesn't know shes here..." He hesitated, gesturing towards me. All the boys looked shocked.

"It's official, you're an idiot." Liam exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.