Chapter 14

'Bushwell Stuidos'. 

You may be wondering why we're here, right? Well, the boys have one of their interviews. I expected them to be more excited for it, but they were dreading it more than ever. Apperently, it's always the same lame questions every time.

We made it to the guest room, which was filled with food. Everyone sat down on the various sofa's and chairs besides Niall. He was devouring the food like it was last meal he would ever eat.

"Boys, you're on in ten!" Paul told them, walking out quickly.

"Did you ever get in trouble for the whole award show thing that I shouldn't have been at?" I asked Harry, curious.

"Oh. That." He started. "He just gave me some lecture about how I could get murdered."

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you i'm a certified cereal killer." I told Harry, shrugging.

"Shut up you two!" Zayn complained while trying to sleep on the couch.

Oh did I mention it was 6 in the morning? Well, Zayn isn't a morning person, just like me. I mean the only reason I'm not about to kill someone is because Harry and I woke up at one so I'd be kind. Smart boy.

"Alright boys, this way." A lady with a clipboard and ear piece told them while pointing out the door. 

"See you in a bit babe." Harry said, giving me a quick peck before he followed the rest of the boys out of the large room.

 I turned to the flat screen television on the wall. The show was supposed to be broad casted live to this TV. I was actually excited to watch them, I've never watched an interview before. Weird, right?

The opening song and credits flashed across the screen and then the boys were on.

"Welcome boys!" The blond host greeted them. She leaned forward, trying too hard to show cleavage. 

"Ello!" They all chimmed in sync. I began to wonder if all boy bands did that... it was weird, but cool at the same time.

Many questions were asked through the entire interview. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?  What's your favorite band? What got you into music? 

I could definitely see why they got bored, it wasn't that exciting. The interview was about three quarters of the way over and I lost interest. I pulled out my phone and began to take stupid selfies, cause you know, I'm just that cool.

"Now, Harry does this girl look familiar?" The question caused me to turn to the television. A picture of Harry and I earlier this week flashed on the screen.

"Yes. She's my girlfriend." He stated as if it were common knowledge. The audience screamed loudly. I assumed they were cheering, I couldn't exactly tell.

"Wow! You sure move on fast!" The lady exclaimed, causing Harry to cringe a bit. The camera zoomed out and all the boys were visible. All of them were shocked besides Niall who was trying oh so hard not to laugh. He knew I heard it.

"I find that to be an exaggeration. The heart wants what the heart wants." He told her, defending himself.

"Well sure. But a month ago you were spotted with Swift, then after that a few models. Are you saying they were just flings, or that you were oh, having fun? Is this girl another fling?" She pressed.

Harry's expression hardened, but he took a breath. "Listen. I was dating Taylor. After we broke up I dated, is that such a damn crime? This girl, Amber, well she's my girlfriend and I like her very much. So with that, I bid you a goodbye." He told her, standing up from his seat and walking away.