Chapter 12

I didn't feel like chasing after Niall and giving him a fake apology. I began to walk back to the hotel when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, not recognizing the number. No one spoke in return, all I heard was someone breathing. "Hello!" I said once more, only to be hung up on.

Well, someone must have had the wrong number. I continued on to the hotel when my phone started ringing again, except this time Harry's contact was on the screen.

"Harry?" I spoke slowly.

"Hey babe!" He said cheerfully.

"Did uh, you just call me from another number?" I asked him, keeping the last call in mind.

"No?" He said, seeming confused on why I would ask that. "But anyways, want to go out to dinner tonight with the boys and I? They miss you!"

I thought about it for a second. He must have told the boys about us since Niall knew. Niall didn't seem to pleased, who's to say the rest of them were? I had to know...

"Sure! But I don't want to be intruding." I told Harry.

"You won't be, I already asked everyone. Well, except Niall. He's running late to rehersal." He explained to me. Ha, I wonder what Niall's excuse was for running late. I'm sure he didn't tell them the truth, hypocrite.

"Alright. I'm there." I told him.

"Awesome. I'll see you at five!" He said quickly before hanging up.

I finally ended up in my hotel room once more. It was starting to get annoying staying here, always going back and fourth. It was two thirty, which meant I had nothing to do.

The worst part of running was not having anyone. It wasn't bad when I was younger, because I had my mother, but as I grew older I would have killed for a lasting friend ship. I guess at the same time it saved me a lot of tears and pointless drama.

I plopped down on the couch and began thinking of things to do. After a while, the only things I could think of were running around naked, playing slender man in complete darkness, and doing a facial. Why can't I have a hobby?

Just then, an idea popped in my head. I debated on it for a moment, knowing I could get into trouble for this. It was worth it, I needed some sort of entertainment.

I put together an oatmeal facial quickly and I was on my way. I took the elevator to the lobby and hid behind a couch with two males on it. One was on twitter, and the other who was much older, was reading the paper.

"Ahh!" I screamed in between the two men as I popped up from behind the first couch. At first they both flinched, but when they turned towards me they screamed. Loud.

I ran away laughing, in an attempt to avoid any trouble. Both of the men were angry, so I hid once more. Only this time, it was from management. If they figured out it was me, I'd be sleeping outside. No thanks!

Once the coast was clear, I set out once more. I stood by the entrance of the hotel and waited for the next person to walk through the door. I turned around, so that the victim wouldn't see it coming.

I heard footstep approaching the door. When I heard the sound of the steps change from the cement to the tile I went for the kill. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed loudly in the person's unsuspecting face.

The person jumped back extremely frightened. As I was about to run away, the person spoke. "Amber?"

How the... I turned around to find out I scarred Harry. Nice going. "You weren't supposed to be here until five." I pointed out while looking down at my feet.