Chapter 4

The car ride was completely silent, that is until a rock hit my window- or what I thought was a rock.

I stared at crack in the window. Perfectly round. And about the size of a dime. I opened my mouth though to be completely honest I'm not sure what the hell I was going to say like: "hey a rock hit your window". But I never got the chance to say it because the SUV veered right hard. I grasped for the door handle but I couldn't find it, and I ended up halfway in Sin's lap. He shoved me back with oddly gentle hands.

Things seemed to be in slow motion as I looked up at him. His entire demeanor, and Arrow's beside him, changed- gone was the irritated but calm exterior. He looked bloody pissed. Ready to rip something in half. So much so that I leaned back, hitting my head on the glass of the window.

Something hit the back window and I turned. Another perfectly round crack.

It took me only half a second to put it together now- we were being shot at.

The glass, luckily, seemed to be bullet proof. At least for now.

The driver took another hard right as the blood in my ears roared. I looked back up to see Sin staring at me expectedly. My eyebrows furrow. "What?" I manage.

"Spread. Your. Legs." He grits out.

My lips part and fury burns the pit of my stomach. "Now is not the t_"

"Fucks sake." He interrupts me. Grabbing both of my knees and spreading them. "Arrow." He growls. Arrow flashes me a dark grin as he leans over Sin, whipping a knife from thin air and slicing into the soft leather between my thighs. The air whooshes out of my lungs and I can barely breathe as I watch Arrow drag the knife through the leather like it's butter. Arrows knuckles brush the inside of my knee as he pulls the knife out and leans back into his seat. My body burns and tingles and I force myself to think about anything else. But then, Sin's right hand is reaching into the leather, his forearm resting on my thigh and his other hand still holding my knee open.

My skin is on fire. Sweat starting to build on the back of my neck. For fucks sake. We're in a shootout and I can't think of anything but their hands on me? God, I need to get laid.

Finally, Sin pulls a gun from the leather. The barrel caressing the inside of my thigh as he moves. Sin curls it into his hand and sets it on his knee, casual as all fuck.

"What_" I clear my throat, trying my best to sound calm. "Where are we going?" Another bullet clinks off the glass and I flinch.

"My home." Sin says, the muscle in his jaw feathering.

"Won't they follow us?" My voice waivers only a bit and I see Arrow spare me a glance over Sins's shoulder.

"No." Sin replies like it needs no explanation and I know better than to ask. When another clink hits the back window, I start to turn but a hand lands on my thigh, squeezing it so hard that I hiss out a breath. "Don't. I don't need them to know your face."

I almost ask why he cared. But I don't. If I was in this situation, it was probably better that he tried to keep me alive.

As the trees started to get heavier, the clinks stopped. But I still didn't turn back. I set my jaw and stared at the dense woods. We made our way around one last turn and came to a large black gate. S in big cursive letters on the front. He certainly didn't try to hide where he lived. But I guess with the security shack and the 4 cameras I could see from here, I guess he might not care.

The house was huge. And not at all what I expected. I expected some sort of old Victorian style mansion. But this was better. It was dark and modern. Mostly black with splashes of mahogany wood. The square modern shape was an architects wet dream. I wasn't even an architect and it was my wet dream.