Chapter 30

Grey gathers me.

Running a hand down my back he spins me. I find my footing and stand straight.

Right when I think I can stand on my own, Grey leans down and captures my lips. His mouth is hard and demanding and he kisses me as if he didn't just fuck the hell out of me. As if his come isn't leaking down my thigh. The man is clearly insatiable. But regardless, my body responds to him, my nipples tighten and my pussy throbs.

Another set of hands wrap around me from behind. I gasp into Grey's mouth but I know those hands. Arrow's fingers run down my bare stomach. Circling my navel before he moves them back up to cup my breasts.

I can feel the heat of him behind me. But he's not pressing against me. His hands continue to assault my breasts, pinching and teasing until I break the kiss with Grey and throw my head back.

Grey uses the opportunity to pepper kisses down my neck.

Suddenly Arrow's hands disappear from my breasts and I hear him shuffling behind me even as Grey continues to assault my neck. I'm writhing and groaning in his arms when he starts to slow his kisses. And eventually, he takes a step back. His arms falling to his sides and I'm left to stand on my own. Our eyes catch for a moment and his lips turn up at the corners. His green eyes sparkle. I think it's as close to a smile as I'll get.

Arrow's arms circle me again and I move with him as he tugs me back to the couch.

He's naked. I can feel the hard brush of his chest against my back. The heat of his skin makes mine prickle with anticipation.

Arrow sits, almost lazily, against the cushions. His cock is hard between his legs and it's impossible not to stare at him. He's so unbelievably perfect. So much muscle- so toned.

He reaches for my hand and tugs me forward. I stumble a bit, but manage to straddle him just as easy.

"Poison_" He stops short when I rock my hips against him. The heat and wetness of my pussy dragging down his cock. "Fuck." His hands form a vice grip on my hips and his head is thrown back against the cushions. The way he reacts to me feeds my ego so I do it again. My eyes rolling back at the feel of him. His fingernails dig into my skin and I'm certain I'll have bruises tomorrow and I'm certain I don't care.

Arrow lifts his head and grips my hips harder. He rocks me all the way forward until my forehead is pressed against his. He captures my lips and kisses me hard. Running his tongue along my lower lip and brushing it against mine when I open for him.

This time I lift my hips all the way, until I can feel the tip pressing against my entrance.

In one smooth motion, I slide down onto his cock.

"Fuck," We both breathe in illusion.

He was so fucking deep in this position I could barely stand it. I wiggled, trying to adjust to his size.

Arrow finally caught my hips. "Poison," He gritted through clenched teeth. "Relax. Get comfortable so you can ride my cock until you come."

A shiver ran down my spine. He spoke the words like they weren't incredibly dirty. But I listened- I relaxed, letting my walls unclench before I lifted up. Arrow hissed as I came back down. I did it again, raising myself almost off his cock and then coming back down.

His head fell forward, pressing into my collarbone. He peppered kisses on my chest as I continued to slow-fuck him on the couch. His noises of pleasure fueled me. And the way his hands tightened in my ass, or the way he let out some dirty curse word every other minute.

I was coming down on his cock again when he released my ass and pressed his hands into my thighs- preventing me from moving.

"That's not how you come," Arrow breathes.

"I don't_"

"Show me how you come." He tugs my thighs forward and the friction on my clit makes me throw my head back. He does it again and I almost writhe at the pleasure crawling up my spine. Arrow kisses along my collarbone and pinched one of my nipples. I thrust forward and let my eyes roll back. I thrust again even harder.

"That's it, that's my girl." He urges as I start to find a rhythm. His words go straight to my head, dizzying me more than I already am.

God, my orgasm was already cresting. But the feel of his under me. Inside me. Fucking me. With the friction on my clit. The pinch on my nipples. It was impossible to stop myself.

I find the couch and grip it hard as I cry out, riding out the orgasm.

"Such a good fucking girl." Arrow murmurs against my skin.

When I come down from my high, Arrow is still kissing my neck and playing with my breasts. I raise my hips for him and come down, earning a hiss from him.

I do it again. And again. Riding his cock up and down until his kisses stop and his hands just grip my ass. He breathes heavily into my neck as I ride him.

My thighs burn and a sweat breaks on the back of my neck. But I don't care. I don't care about any of it. Because fuck it feels so fucking good.

"Fuck, Poison." He groans against my skin. I knew he was close. His hands move with my ass as it goes up and down on his cock. He begins to throb inside me but I don't stop until I feel the warmth of him coat the inside of my pussy.

We're both breathing heavily when we stop moving. A thin layer of sweat on our foreheads as we press them together. I think normally I'd find it gross but with Arrow- he somehow makes it sexy.

Arrow kisses me. Hard and passionate.

I love that they kiss me that way even after we've fucked. Even with him still inside me he kisses me like he's desperate for me.

A hand on my back makes me jump but I realize it's just Grey. He leans down to kiss my neck and I can't help but show my surprise. He doesn't even acknowledge it. Just brushes my hair off my shoulder and stares down at me.

"You've created a monster," Arrow says, drawing my attention back.

"How?"

"You're just never going to get any sleep ever again." He grins at me. His icy hair is ruffled from the sex and it makes him look even more sexy. I wonder how many other women have got the privilege of seeing him like this? Seeing them like this? Probably not a good road to go down but it reminds me of something.

"Did you guys really fuck Tether's sister?"

I regret the question as soon as I ask it. It came out all wrong. Not that there was really a right way to ask that.

Grey's hand stops in my hair and Arrow's smile slips.

It's quiet for a moment. Much longer than I'd like. Before Arrow finally answers. "No, we didn't fuck her or anyone else for that matter."

"Not ever?" I joke but Arrow just raises a brow.

"Not since we met you." He says, oddly serious.

I nod, biting my lip. "Tether said_"

"I know," Arrow grimaces, his hand clenching on my thigh. "He's no saint, Poison."

"Neither are you." I point out. Grey's touch on my hair continues. His fingers delving into the strands and massaging gently.

"No, we're not. Quite the opposite." Arrow smirks. "But you're the one sleeping with us. So what does that make you?"