Chapter 31

Someone knocks on the bathroom door incessantly.

Grumbling I step out of the steam shower and wrap a towel around myself before snatching the door open. I expect Arrow with a self-assured smirk on his face but I take a step back when it's not.

It's Isaiah. But he is smirking similar to the way Arrow does.

His eyes float down my small towel. He doesn't look at me in a way that makes my skin crawl. In fact, he doesn't even look interested. He just looks amused. My eyebrows tug together and I'm about three seconds from telling him to get lost when he's wrenched back.

Grey towers over Isaiah, growling. "I told you she was in here."

Isaiah just grins like a fool and sends me a wink. Grey snarls and grabs a handful of the front of Isaiah's button up shirt. I'm about to step forward when Arrow walks in.

"Jesus," He groans. But he's smiling. "Siah, I told you not to do it."

I'm still standing there, dumbfounded in my towel watching this all go down.

"I can't help it, I love watching that vein in his forehead pop." Isaiah laughs, starting to unclasp Grey's fist from his shirt. "If he got laid last night, shouldn't he be a little better mood?"

My gaze snaps to Arrow. "You told him?!"

Arrow opens his mouth to respond but Isaiah beats him to it.

"Oh please, the post-sex glow is pretty obvious. Not sure I've ever seen Sin this close to happy." He brushes off the front of his shirt after finally unfurling Grey's fingers. Grey just glares down at him. "Plus those hickeys on your neck are a good indication." He points to my throat and I lift my hand, trying to cover the marks while still holding my towel in place

"You're a fucking pain, Isaiah." Grey growls. "Now get the fuck out before I scoop your eyes out with rusty spoons."

My stomach does a little flip at the way Grey protects me. At the way he gets so upset just by Isaiah seeing me in a towel. His possessiveness makes a small shiver run down my spine. Maybe I can't even call it possessive, but for my own selfish purposes I'm choosing to.

Grey shoves Isaiah out of the room without giving me another look. Arrow takes a step forward. Brushing his lips against mine. I make no move to stop him.

"Hurry up," He gives my ass a small smack. "I want to order lunch before we go."

***

It's four by the time we find the club.

Grey is less than thrilled. His brows pulled tight together as he opens my door. He's not exactly gentle when he tugs me out of the car but his hands slip around my waist as he steadies me on the concrete. Arrow steps out behind me, slinging an arm around my shoulder and tugging me forward. In that moment I'm glad Isaiah bought me a pair of Nikes and the leggings as I stumble and try to catch myself. Arrow's behind me though, catching my waist and tugging me into his chest. 

"You ready for this, Poison?" He whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. I have to press down a grin even as I feel the gun press into my back. I'd watched him slip it into the front of his jeans this morning. Something I'd never thought would be sexy- he made it incredibly sexy.

"I don't think we're walking into a war zone, Arrow." I laugh. Looking up at the broken down bar. The sign at the top is crooked and it reads 'Sweet Amy's' in a strange cursive writing.

Arrow's arms tighten just a bit. "You never know, just because something looks pretty on the outside_"

Grey rips the door open. "Shut up and go inside." He gives Arrow a look. Clearly, he's all business now.