Chapter 7

I swear that my body is coiled so tight it could snap in half at any moment. I know Sin can tell, even as his fingers travel lower.

He cups my pussy and my eyes flutter closed. I don't even have the decency to blush as he hisses in my ear at what he's found. I know I'm wet for him. My body can't help but react every fucking time he's close enough to touch. I hate it. I hate him.

"Arrow," Sin's voice is guttural and strained. "She's soaked."

I force my eyes open to find Arrow's. I want to see his reaction. But he still hasn't moved. His eyes are dark and hooded. So much so that I can't gauge his reaction. Maybe he doesn't want me like Sin does. I tried to act like that didn't bruise my ego a bit.

But I don't have time to think about it because Sin pushes a finger into me. Gasping, I arch back into in, squirming in his arms.

"Shh, be a good girl and be still for me." Sin purrs.

My toes curl in my socks. I shouldn't like that. I should hate it in fact. Especially after everything he's done to me.

But he pushes another finger and my head falls back against his chest again. He brings his other hand up and pinches my nipple through my sweater. Gasping, I'm tempted to turn around and beg him to take me upstairs. To move his fingers faster than this torturous pace. But I'm afraid he'll stop.

Sin's finger curls inside my warm flesh and I moan. My fingers reaching back, trying to find something to hold onto because the waves of pleasure are making me dizzy but Sin is pressed to tightly against me.

My legs begin to shake, and just when I think I Sin might have to hold my ass up too, Arrow appears in front of me. Fuck, I didn't even hear him walk over.

"Hold onto me." He says through clenched teeth as Sin's fingers continue to push and in and out of me. I'm barely bothered by the indifferent look on Arrow's face as I grip his black tshirt. I just need Sin to never stop. His thumb brushes my clit and I gasp, rolling my hips, brushing the front of Arrows pants in the process. He hisses, reaching out and grabbing my hips to keep me at a distance. Away from him. I look up at him, unable to keep the hurt from my face.

"Be a good girl and come for us." Sin's lips brush the top of my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Sin's thumb brushes me again. Brushes my clit. Over and over in a slow and steady rhythm until I'm so desperate that I'm grinding into his hand, begging for more friction. But he doesn't give it. He holds back, flicking his fingers over my nipple and whispering "come" in my ear.

I do. I wish I hadn't. I wish the waves of pleasure weren't better than any other orgasm I'd ever experienced. But they were. And they were the hottest men I'd ever been with. Well I guess Arrow couldn't exactly be included in that.

Slumping against Sin, I feel his fingers pull out of me. He brings them up and I can't see, but I can hear him suck them into his mouth. "Hmm," he hums. God, he was much more talkative when he was wasted. Sin's arms encircle my waist, brushing the bottoms of my breasts with his fingers as he wraps them around me. Arrow hasn't moved from holding my hips. My cheeks burn. I can't look at either of them. "Two weeks," Sin mutters.

I try to struggle away. My thoughts muddling in my mind from the pleasure but I know I have to get away before I can think straight. They don't budge. Neither of them.

"Let me go." I snap, unable to look at them.

"That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago." Sin points out.

I hate that he's right. I hate that Arrow still hasn't spoken. And I hate that being trapped between them only makes me want more.

"Please," I say, "It was a mistake."

Arrow moves first. So quickly that I barely catch myself. I glare up at him but his face remains blank. What was up his ass?

Sin's hands reluctantly fall from my hips. I don't look at him as I turn and bolt up the stairs.

***

I hate how comfortable this bed is. I hate that body is still humming from the orgasm from a few hours ago. I hate that I actually feel at ease here. I hate that I might actually get more work done here than at work. There are no interruptions here. It was quiet.. well usually.

My thoughts were mulling together. Exhaustion playing with my head. Thoughts of Sin's fingers and Arrow's eyes washing over me over and over. I turn onto my side.

I can do this. Thirteen more days and I'm done. I'm out of here and everything can go back to the way it was.

But right now, with the way I'm feeling, thirteen days might as well be a damned lifetime.