Chapter 29

I can't move.

My feet are stuck to the floor. My palms are glued to my sides. And my eyes are squeezed shut.

I try to pull some sort of will power forward. Something that would shove him away. To tell him to fuck off. But nothing comes. And honestly, I don't want it to.

Sin's lips trail down my jaw. Feathering down my neck with a lightness I'd never seen in him. His fingers still hold my hips like he's making sure I won't suddenly disappear or jolt away from him.

My eyes suddenly snap open and I search out Arrow.

I find him sitting on the arm of the couch just a few feet away. He looks calm as he watches the two of us. So calm and so unbothered that it stirs something in me. And I'm not sure if I'm trying to make him react or that I'm relieved he isn't reacting at all. But I find myself moving. My arms wrap around Sin's neck and I pull him closer, pressing myself against him. He lets out a soft growl against the skin of my neck and his hands clench on my hips.

His right hand move down my hips and brushes the inside of my thigh. I jerk. The feeling of his palm so close to me makes me tense.

Sin's lips touch the top of my ear and I jerk again. "Shhh," He caresses my thigh in long sweeping motions. Up and down. Heat is flooding down my stomach and pooling in my core. It's impossible to remain still. "Trust me." He says.

I nearly snort. But all I manage is a harsh exhale that sounds like a odd breathy laugh.

He chuckles. Low and harsh. The sound vibrates through my ribcage. "Trust me to fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked, Ivy."

My lips pressed together, but reluctantly, I relax. I sink back into him. Letting him lead. He grunts his approval and spins me around. His front now pressed to my back. My eyes find Arrow's again. But the contact doesn't last because Sun's fingers brush against my pussy through the sweats and my head falls back against his chest.

His lips work down my neck, biting and licking and kissing as they go. His hand continues to rub my pussy in slow agonizing circles through Arrow's sweats. His touch is slow and so light that I try to move closer to him to gain more friction but he keeps moving further away.

He suddenly steps back, his hand moving just to hold me up by my waist. I turn to look back at him but he spins me towards the window.

"Against the glass."

He releases me and I look back at him. "What?" I sound so lost that I almost cringe.

He nods to the glass window. "Palms on the glass. Arms straight."

I hesitated but after a brief raise of his eyebrow I was moving quickly for the glass. He wasn't in the mood for playing and neither was I. I was dying for his touch. Dying for release. For everything he had to offer.

So I listened. I press my palms against the glass and straighten my arms. The glass around my hands goes white from the heat of my skin.

I feel nothing for a few moments. Then I feel Sin's hands around the waistband of the sweats. He starts to tug them down slowly, giving me plenty of time to stop him but I don't.

There's no noise. No nothing. But I can see the two of them in the glass staring at me. Staring at my legs and my bare ass. It's not like they'd never seen it before. Hell- Arrow had slapped it until it was red.

There's a shuffle and I look through the glass again. At first, I don't see Sin. But I feel him. He nudges my feet from the floor. From the space between my legs.

From his fucking knees.

Sin is on his knees for me.

Fuck, I don't think there's anything hotter.