Chapter 45

"How many times? How often?" I spew the first questions that come to my mind.

Arrow chuckles and Grey just rolls his eyes and looks away from me.

"You," Arrow taps my foot under the sheets. "Need to calm down."

"I have to know." I tell him seriously. Just the thought of the two of them kissing was making me dizzy and giddy.

"Don't you know it's impolite to pry into people's private lives?" He teases me, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

I glare at him. "Says the one who bent me over the couch and slapped my ass until it was raw." Arrow's eyes darken. "And the one who made me come in the back of a moving car. And the one who slow-fucked me on the couch while Grey watched. The one who watched me eat Bria_"

"Okay," Arrow grates, his fingers digging into the sheets now. "Okay, Poison. You've made your point. I don't need to relive it right now."

I cock my head, a teasing smile on my lips. "Why not?"

Arrow sends me a look. "Because I can't fuck you."

I smile like a cat. "You can fuck him." I motion to Grey who sits impossibly still. The only moving part of him is the muscle feathering in his jaw.

Arrow shakes his head and gives me an incredulous look. "You set that up."

"I want to watch." I say, shrugging.

Grey stands and takes a few steps towards to the bed, drawing both Arrow and I's attention back to him. He looks at Arrow who looks somewhat confused. But Grey doesn't seem to care as he takes the final step to stand between Arrow's knees. He leans down, and kisses him.

Despite the image I'd already created in my head. My mouth falls open.

They were the picture of beauty. Arrow was glowing and submissive under Grey's heavy tattooed hand as it wrapped around his throat. He didn't move away or even flinch. His eyes just closed and he moved into the kiss. Their lips moving in unison together like they'd done this a hundred times. Arrow's hands move to catch Grey's waist as he pulls him closer.

I can't even blink as I stare. Mouth still agape.

But sooner than I'd like, Grey pulls away.

He turns to look at me. Green eyes full of liquid heat. And fuck, he was sexy when he was turned on. But despite his disheveled look, he says: "No fucking today, Angel." His voice was surprisingly soft and I have to wonder where this is coming from. It wasn't like him. "Not with your fathers soldier sleeping on the couch up there."

Dammit. I'd completely forgotten about Landon.

"Not today...? Does that mean someday?" I smile.

He steps closer, his face darkly indifferent and my heart skyrockets. But he just runs his fingers down the inside of my wrist, making me shiver. "If I agree," He says, still caressing the inside of my wrist. "That means there will be a someday. Have your plans changed?"

Have they?

Of course they fucking have.

"Do you want me to stay?" I ask. I know it's redundant. I know I might think I know the answer. I know Arrow is probably rolling his eyes right now. But I want to hear Grey say it. I needed to hear him say it or I'd spend my whole life wondering what was going on in his head.

"I need you to stay." He says, and he leans forward. For a moment, I think he might be leaning in to kiss me, but he doesn't. He sinks to his knees beside the bed. Beside me. His fingers clasp around mine. "I wouldn't have let you go anyway. And if I had, I would've tracked you down and carried your ass back kicking and screaming if I had to."

I stare at him. At the man I'd come to love. Maybe it was Stockholm syndrome, maybe it was the gangs and the jets and the blood loss from getting shot in the ribs. But I didn't care because it was the most real thing I'd ever felt in my life. And now, with all of our baggage and lies spread out for each other to see, it only deepened that feeling.

Grey and Arrow were it now. They were where I wanted to be. And I hoped like hell my sister would understand staying to fight this because that's what I wanted.

I was done running from my past and I was done running from the two men I loved.

This was my future. They were my future. And whether I liked it or not, this was in my blood. Gangs and guns and wars. And It was about fucking time I started acting like it.

I smile softly at Grey and reach for Arrow, linking my other hand through his.

"Let's raise hell."

<End of Book 1>