Chapter 34

A shrill ring breaks the moment. Bria's fingers still on my leggings for a brief moment before she continues to caress me ever-so-lightly through the material. With her other hand, she reaches for her phone on the table and presses the green button then the speaker button.

I expect Isaiah's voice. But it's not him. Grey's deep throaty voice fills the tense air. "What the fuck are you doing?" He growls. My body goes rigid. But Bria just slides her fingers down my front and over my clit making me hiss.

"I am having a little fun," Bria smiles as she runs her fingers down my center again. I try to keep quiet but I let out a shuddering breath. My legs are starting to shake. I've been on my knees for too long if she's going to keep teasing me this way. "You should try it sometime."

"Bria," Grey warns. I'm not sure what he's warning and I'm not sure I even care.

"What? Are you asking me to stop, Sin?" Bria's accent slips into her words.

There's silence on the other line.

My breathing was starting to get heavy. There was so much heat and pressure between my legs it was fucking unbearable. I want to reach for her. To kiss her and to touch her the way I want to but I'm not sure how much power I have in this strange game we're playing. I felt like maybe I was just a pawn. And in this moment, with her looking at me like this, with her lips swollen from my kisses... I think I was okay with that.

"Get on your back for me, love." Bria breaks the silence.

"Bria." Grey warns again but Bria doesn't stop. She doesn't even hang up the phone as she helps me lay back against the arm of the couch. Straddling me and kissing me as she let's my head fall back. I kiss her back, hungrily reaching for her and trying to pull her closer but she pulls away. Her hands sliding down my hips until she holds the waistband of my leggings. I lift my hips and she tugs them down my legs leaving me in nothing. I didn't wear any underwear.

She says something in a language I don't know. It's French I think. But I have no idea what she said.

Her amber eyes flick up to mine as she runs a cool finger down my hip bone and to my center. I try not to writhe underneath her, the last thing I want is for her to stop straddling me.

Bria brings her fingers up to her mouth and wets them before bringing them down to my clit and gently rubbing it.

"Fuck," I grit, reaching for her thighs as she continues to rub me. But I think twice and I reach for the hem of her shirt. I tug and she lets me pull it over her head. Only removing her fingers from me for a second.

And fuck she was perfect. Her breasts were perfect. At least C cups but perky and just a little more than a handful. I reach for one and run my thumb down her hardened nipple, she lets out a soft sigh but pulls my hand away and places it back on her thigh.

"Open your legs for me, gorgeous." Bria purrs. And fuck I don't have to be told twice. I push my thighs apart even with the little room we have on the couch.

Her fingers inch down lower until she finds my entrance. I'm soaked, my wetness coating her fingers even as she just brushes over my pussy. She mutters something else. The foreign words sound dirty and hot and sweet all at once.

With two fingers lined up, she slowly pushes them inside me. My pussy throbs around her. My brain is chanting words that don't make sense. Everything is a fog of dirty pleasure.

"Drive fucking faster!" A male voice snaps but I barley hear it. My hips are bucking up into Bria's fingers as she repeatedly thrusts them into me. Her fingers curl at the end of each thrust, making my back arch.

She leans down to capture my lips as she continues to fuck my pussy. Her fingers never faltering as her lips move over mine and her tongue slips into my mouth. I moan around her.

I feel her thumb brush over my clit and fuck- it was way too soon for my orgasm to be approaching. I wasn't ready for this to be over. But it was coming, the wave was moments away from crashing over my head.

Pleasure raced down my spine, my pussy clenched around her fingers as she continues to pump them in and out of me, curling them. Her thumb found my clit again and I broke our kiss throwing my head back. "Bria, fuck, please." I begged.

"Yes, love." She praised. "You can do it. Come for me."

Her lips ran down my neck and her other hand came up to grasp my breast with a harshness I didn't expect. And I liked it. Her fingers hit harder. Her thumb brushing my clit with each thrust now.

My orgasm crashed over me. My head snapped back as waves of pleasure ripped through me. But even in my mid-orgasm haze, I hear the door nearly get ripped off it's hinges.

Bria leans down to kiss me. Kissing me through the rest of my orgasm. But her soft lips and her body weight is suddenly gone. I hear her squeak and my eyes fly open.

Isaiah has her thrown over his shoulder and Grey and Arrow step in front of him. Blocking his view of me.

Grey looks indifferent. Or furious. God it's hard to tell.

Arrow looks amused. But slightly off. Like he's unhinged.

"Who the fuck said you were allowed to do that?" Grey asks. There's no amusement in his voice whatsoever. It's a serious question.

"Technically," I press my bare thighs together as I sit up. "I haven't done anything. Not yet anyways."

Arrow raises a brow, his smirk growing. And I hear Bria laugh over Isaiah's shoulder.

"Oh you want to do something, angel?" Grey asks, his voice condensing. "You want to fuck her?"

I hesitate, my eyes flickering to Arrow but he looks just as bewildered as I am.

"Only if you watch."

I can't believe it even after I said it. Even after I formed the four words. I can't believe it.

Grey even looks a little surprised. His eyes flickering with something I can't place before they narrow on me. He eyes my bare thighs, my peaked nipples through my shirt, my swollen lips. Before he nods, his lips curling at the corners.

"Oh, angel, you've got a deal."