CHPTR 1 - Airport

Jeongyeon▪︎

Today is the day that I'm going to pick up my little sister at the airport, and I was really excited today because after 3 years I'm going to see her again. I'm so excited to give her a huge hug and catch up on everything that's happened in her life.

Gash I'm so excited!!!

So before that, I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

I'm sure that Tzuyu will be surprised by my new black hair!

After that, I just wear casual clothes, which is my favorite. I usually go for a black long sleeve with blue jeans paired with my white shoes.

Yup cool right?

Then, after that, I went to Dahyun's room.

Yup dahyun has been living with me ever since her parents died of sickness and she started attending college.

I promise to Mr. and Mrs. Kim that I will take the best possible care of their daughter, since Dahyun is their only child. I think of Dahyun as my own little sister, and I will do everything in my power to make sure she is happy and safe.

*Knock* Knock*

I knocked on her door as softly as I could, but there was no response. I guess she's still asleep.

So I opened her door as quietly as possible and saw that she was still sleeping soundly; so I went over to her and took a seat on her bed. I tried to wake her up, gently, shaking her shoulder and calling her name softly.

I softly said while shaking her, "Dahyun-ah, wake up. We still need to pick Tzuyu up from the airport."

Her eyebrows start to knit together while her eyes are still closed, and I find it so cute. Then her eyes started to open slowly.

"Unnie?" She said in a sleepy tone while looking at me.

"Good morning Hyun," I said, "we need to go to the airport today. Remember that today is the day we pick Tzuyu up from the airport. I thought you wanted to go with me."

Her mind is still processing the information she just received, and then her eyes quickly get bigger as she realizes the implications.

"Ow shi..." she said while in shock.

"Ops words dahyun." I cut her off.

"Sorry unnie." she said while smiling.

"Okay, Hyun. I'll wait for you downstairs while I prepare breakfast. Now go get yourself ready." I said.

"Nae unnie." she said while rushing to the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for the two of us. I cooked some bacon, eggs, and bread since it's breakfast.

I suddenly remembered Jihyo and wondered when she would be able to visit us. I know she's very busy with her work as a doctor, but I'm sure she'll be happy to see Tzuyu again.

5 minutes passed by quickly as I prepared breakfast, but it was already done so I called Dahyun upstairs.

I shout "DAHYUN-AH THE BREAKFAST IS DONE!" As loud as I can so she can hear me from the other room.

"NAE UNNIE COMING!!" She answered.

I heard some footsteps on the stairs and then I saw Dahyun smiling at me in a weird way, so of course I began to feel confused.

"Why are you smiling so weirdly?" I said, furrowing my brow.

"I'm just excited for today." She said while smiling brightly and excitedly again!

"Okay, come on over here and let's start our breakfast." I said while I eagerly tapped the table.

So we ate silently...

After 10 minutes of devouring our delicious meal, we quickly fixed ourselves up and went to the garage.

While locking the door, I was confused because I saw some guys moving some boxes at the vacant house in front of my house. So, I began to ask dahyun about it.

"Hey Hyun," I asked while pointing to the house, "do you know who's moving in there?"

"Yeah, unnie, I heard from our neighbor that there are four girls moving in from Seoul." She answered.

From Seoul and moving here to Suwon, ehh, who could it be?

"Ow, okay okay." I nodded

So we hopped into my car and started driving down the road.

While driving, I suddenly remembered that I needed to stop by my restaurant quickly to inform momo, seulgi, and Irene that I was going to be late later.

"Oh yeah, Dahyun we need to make a quick stop at the restaurant." I said while driving.

"Okay unnie." She said.

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon and Dahyun quickly arrived and went inside the restaurant.

"Hi guys, good morning," Jeongyeon greeted them with a smile.

"Good morning unnies." Dahyun greeted them.

"Good morning, Jeong. Good morning, Hyun." They were greeted warmly in return.

"Dahyun, don't you have class today?" Irene asked, looking at Dahyun.

"Nope, unnie. It's Saturday, remember?" Dahyun answered while smiling brightly.

"I thought college students had a class on Saturday?" Irene asked dahyun.

"I don't know, unnie. Maybe our school doesn't have that." Dahyun answered.

"Ow okay." Irene said while nodding.

"Okay guys, we were going to pick Tzuyu up from the airport later, so we were going to be a bit late." Jeongyeon said.

*gasp* "Tzuyu?! omo omo she's coming home today?!" Momo said while in complete shock.

*giggles* "Yup momo, we, dahyun and I going to pick her up today, she said that she has a 7 months vacation, so of course she's going home because she said that if she stay there it will be so boring." Jeongyeon explained.

"Do we need to prepare some food for her later?" Seulgi asked Jeongyeon.

"That would be great I think, but how about the customers later? Should we close the restaurant today?" Jeongyeon asked.

"If you don't mind, yes." Seulgi answered.

"Well I don't mind." Jeongyeon said.

"Then I think it's all set up now, and I bet Tzuyu will love this very much." Momo said while smiling and giggling to herself.

"Unnie, we really need to go now. It's already 7:30 am." Dahyun said pleadingly to Jeongyeon.

"Ow shit, you're right," Jeongyeon said while Dahyun was pulling her outside. "Okay guys, we need to go now. Bye bye and thank you."

"Take care, the two of you!" Irene said, waving her hand energetically to them as she watched them walk away.

Then Jeongyeon and Dahyun quickly got in the car and started to go to the airport.

At the restaurant.

"Okay girls, are you all ready??!" Seulgi said, her voice laced with excitement.

"Of course let's start cooking to make Tzuyu happy!!!!" Irene said while smiling brightly. Her eyes were twinkling with happiness and her smile was infectious.

"Naeee!!!" Momo said excitedly.

-

Mina▪︎

It's only 6:00am and I'm already hearing Jihyo's loud voice.

Ahhh....... jihyo....... why, your so loud...

I tried to fall asleep but found myself tossing and turning for hours, so I finally got out of bed and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face and brush my teeth.

I just wear a simple, off-white collared shirt paired with black dress pants and white dress shoes.

And I was hit with a wave of nostalgia as I realized today was the day we moved to Suwon. It's been five years since we packed up our lives and said goodbye to our old home, but it feels like only yesterday.

Finally, after months of waiting and anticipation, I'm going to meet Jihyo's cousin. I'm excited and nervous for this moment.

Yup, you're right. I'm excited to meet Jihyo's cousin there in Suwon because based on what Jihyo said to us, she's an amazing chef and she's also really nice.

I haven't seen a recent picture of her so I'm not entirely sure what she looks like, but I bet she's beautiful too. I mean, Jihyo is gorgeous and she was always getting compliments on her looks when we were in the hospital.

Anyways, after that I went to the living room and I saw Nayeon, sana, and jihyo already fixing their things.

"Good morning guys." I greeted them and smiled.

"Good morning mina." Jihyo greeted me back.

"Omo minarii you look so happy right now, seems like someone is excited to moved to our new house." Nayeon said to me while wiggling her eyebrows and grinning from ear to ear.

"Yup of course, I- "

"Oww, I know the reason," Sana cut me off. "Because she's finally going to see Jihyo's cousin."

Then they turned and looked at me with sudden interest.

*gasp* "Oh shit, about that, she still doesn't know it yet, that we were going to live there in Suwon. I wanted to surprise her about that." Jihyo said.

"We were going to surprise her?!" I asked Jihyo while looking at her.

"Yes, and why are you so excited to meet my cousin? Are you interested in her?" She asked with a playful tease in her voice.

I don't even know what she looks like!

"Stop that jihyo, I'm just really curious about her because based on what you said to us, she's kind and greatest chef you've known. I'm just curious about her and I didn't even know what she looks like." I said to them.

"Yup, because she said she doesn't want to," Jihyo answered me.

*sighs* "Okay guys, the cab is already waiting for us in the parking lot, so we need to go now." Nayeon said to us.

I guess this is it, new life, new house.

"Okay everyone, are you all ready for our new life?!!!" Sana said excitedly, barely able to contain her enthusiasm.

"Naeeeee!!!!" We said it in unison.

-

Jeongyeon▪︎

We have now arrived at the airport and now we are inside at the airport waiting for Tzuyu.

"Do you want some coffee, Hyun?" I asked her while making eye contact.

"Sure, unnie," she said, looking at me with a smile.

"Okay wait here for a second, okay? There's a Starbucks really close to us, I'm just going to buy us some coffee." I said, and stood up from my seat.

"Nae unnie take care." Dahyun said and smiled.

So I went to Starbucks for my usual coffee and it's just a 5 minute walk away from our usual spot.

When I arrive at Starbucks, I usually order two iced Americanos, since it's our favorite. And after I paid for our coffee, my phone suddenly rang and I saw the ID number. It was Dahyun.

And of course I quickly answered it.

Phone Call

"Unnie!!!!!!"

This voice sounded very familiar to me, so I quickly realized it was Tzuyu!

"Omo omo tzuyu-ah you're already there omo wait for me." I said through the phone.

I heard some giggles and it was coming from Tzu.

"Nae unnie come quickly can't wait to see you." tzu yu said on the phone.

End Call

So after the call, I rushed over to our spot. But when I was looking at my watch, I bumped into someone, and the coffee I was holding ended up all over her clothes.

Everyone around us began to stare.

I felt awful when I realized I had ruined her expensive-looking clothes.

I went to her and helped "Oh my god, I'm so so sorry ma'am." I said to her while looking at her with an apologetic and sympathetic face.

She quickly wiped the coffee off her face and clothes with her friend's help. Her friend with bunny teeth was already helping her, but I felt bad so I helped her too.

"It's okay," she said to me shortly, looking at me with an expression that I couldn't read.

So, I stopped thinking about what I was doing and just looked at her. I was looking at her face and she looked really upset right now, and I didn't know what to do.

"I'm so sorry, miss. I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry." I said and bowed apologetically at her.

She just stared at me with an unreadable expression, and I started to feel really scared. But when I tried to bow my head to say sorry to her again, somebody accidentally pushed me and I ended up bumping into her. We fell to the ground and I ended up on top of her. I'm really shocked right now.

Her eyes start to look angry and shocked at the same moment.

"Get off of me!" She said angrily, pushing me away.

*thump*

She slapped me so hard that I was genuinely shocked. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, judging me. I could hear them whispering, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I'm on the verge of tears right now because this will be my first time getting slapped by someone. The fact that it's from a stranger is making it even worse.

I looked at her while holding my right cheek. She looked so scared and at the same time angry, her friend just looking at me with a shocked face while helping her friend.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! You already ruined my clothes with your stupid coffee and now you just pushed me to the ground in front of all these people!" She said angrily, her face getting redder by the second. All the people in the coffee shop were still staring at us, not even trying to pretend they weren't listening in on our argument.

"I'm really sorry," I said, trying to defend myself, "it was an accident."

"Sorry for what, exactly?!" She said angrily, throwing her hands up in the air. "And you just ruined my clothes today, so thank you very much!"

I felt really embarrassed, frustrated, and ashamed right now. I didn't know what to do or how to act in this kind of situation.

"You didn't know that my friend hates physical contact?" Her friend said to me with a judging look.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that." I said and bowed my head to them, feeling terrible that I had made them upset.

I really wanted to cry right now, because, in moments like this, Jihyo has always been my rock, standing up for me and shielding me from the hurt. But she's not here now and I need to be strong for me.

"I'm really sorry." I said and left.

I leave them while holding my right cheek. I don't know what the spots were that I was hurting, either my cheek or my feelings. It really hurts me when she says those words.

Fast Forward

Tzuyu was running towards me with a huge smile on her face, and I couldn't help but feel happy too.
Then she hugged me and I hugged her tighter.

I miss my little sister so much.

"I miss you tzuyu-ah." I said with a super force smile.

Of course, I don't want to make Tzuyu worried because of me, but I guess dahyun noticed it.

"Omo unnie, what happened to your cheeks?" Dahyun asked me while looking at me with a worried expression.

And Tzuyu looks so shocked at the same worried right now.

*sighs* "It's nothing, I'm okay, come on let's go home?" I said to them and smiled.

"Nope unnie, I'm not gonna stop asking you until you tell me what happened to your face. And who's that to do that you huh unnie?" Tzuyu said, staring at me with a hurt and disappointed expression.

God help me, I'm scared, Tzuyu.

"I agree with Tzuyu, unnie." Dahyun said.

I guess this time, I have no choice but to tell them.

*sighs* "Maybe on the car ride home I'll tell you everything arraseo?" I softly said to them, and they nodded.

Then we began to go to the parking lot and went home.

-

Mina▪︎

I was so angry right now because of what happened earlier, ugh, it's all her fault.

But I can't help but feel guilty for what I did earlier.

Earlier before the incident.

I only ended up spending time with Nayeon that one time because Sana and Jihyo went to the bathroom. We were so bored out of our minds, so we decided to buy ourselves some coffee.

But instead of buying some coffee, a gir-

Oh, wait, should I address her as a neurotypical girl? a hot girl? or a beautiful girl? But ugh. I hate to admit that she's literally my type!!!

Ugh, inner self, you're supposed to be angry at her.

I haven't seen a girl that is both handsome and beautiful at the same time.

Anyways, I was guilty of being rude to her. *Sighs* I panicked and slapped her really hard.

Ugh Mina, why did you do that.

But guys, I really hate when people accidentally touch me, and I know that it was an accident, but I panicked so much that I don't know what to do!!!!

"Yah mina, I'm talking to you." Jihyo said to me while shaking me awake from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Anyways mina, why did you slap her?" Jihyo said, glaring at me.

"I don't know... I panicked, remember" I answered defensively.

"But mina, I kind of feel guilty about what happened earlier, I mean when you slapped her I saw the hurt and betrayal in her face, and then she started to cry. I hate these feelings of being guilty." Nayeon said while holding her head.

"Of course me too her cheeks so red, ugh." I said.

"But mina, nayeon said she's kinda hot though." Sana teasingly said to me, winking and elbowing me in the side.

See, Nayeon thought so, too, that she's hot.

"I kind of have to admit that," I said shortly after.

"Okay guys, we need to leave now," Jihyo said, glancing at the clock. "It's already 10:30 am and we're having lunch at my cousin's restaurant."

When I heard that they were going to have lunch in Jihyo's cousin restaurant, I felt really happy.

Omo omo I'm so excited.

"Look at this penguin, her face lifted up in excitement, excited to see my cousin huh." Jihyo said while smiling at me.

"Is jihyo's cousin can beat that hot girl." Sana said to me.

"Stop it." I said while pouting.

"Okay guys we need to go arraseo." Jihyo said.

"Naee." We said it in unison.

-

Tuzyu▪︎

Unnie told us what happened, and now I'm upset. I can tell Dahyun Unnie is upset too, from her expression.

Why would someone do that to my sister?

"Gash unnie I'm so upset right now." I said while looking at her.

"Please Tzuyu, don't get too mad at her. It was my fault in the first place." Unnie said in a worried face, trying to placate her.

Who wouldn't get angry at that girl for slapping my sister so hard? I mean, look at her face right now. It's so red right now.

I let out a big sigh, looked my unnie in the eyes, and said "It's not your fault. ."

"Tzuyu is right unnie." Dahyun Unnie said.

Jeongyeon Unnie just sighed.

After a long 30 minutes on the road, we finally arrived at Unnie's restaurant.

"Welcome home tzuyu-ah." Unnie said to me while smiling.

After that we went to the restaurant, and as I opened the door I was quickly greeted by Jeongyeon's unnie friends: Irene unnie, Momo unnie, and Seulgi unnie.

I was so surprised!

Seulgi Unnie went up to me and hugged me tighter.

"Aaaah tzuyu-ah I missed you so much." Seulgi Unnie said to me while pulling me into a warm embrace and patting my back.

Then Irene unnie and Momo Unnie went to us and joined the hug.

Then we broke the hug.

I miss this place and I miss all my funny here and I am so happy now.

"Wow unnies there are so many foods." I said while looking at the food at the table.

"Of course anything for our Tzuyu!" Momo unnie said and smiled at me.

-

No One ▪︎

Irene, momo, and seulgi notice jeongyeon's cheeks.

"YAH! Jeongyeon, what the heck happened to your cheeks?!" Irene asked, genuinely concerned for her friend's well-being.

"It's nothing- "

"Oh, it's not nothing, unnie," Tzuyu cut her off, angrily. "Someone slapped her in the airport really hard and I'm so upset today!"

*gasp* "Who is that! Omo it's so red." Seulgi worriedly said.

"It's someone she doesn't even know." Dahyun answered alone.

*Sighs* "Come on, guys. It was just an accident. I'm sure she didn't mean to slap me that time." Jeongyeon said to them while defending the girl.

Then Tzuyu and Dahyun just sigh.

Because the point is that Jeongyeon is still defending that girl, even though she was slapped by that girl really hard.

Tzuyu and Dahyun don't have a choice, because they know that Jeongyeon is Jeongyeon; she's kind, and she can't blame others.

Then they start eating.

Jeongyeon already told them about what happened to her earlier and where she got slapped. Seulgi and Irene are upset, while Momo is still eating and doesn't even care about her surroundings because she's too focused on her food.

Seulgi asked worriedly, "Jeongyeon, how are your cheeks? Do they still hurt?"

"Yup, but I can manage." Jeongyeon while munching her food.

"If I ever see that girl who slapped you, I'm going to give her a piece of my mind." Irene said seriously.

"Come on, Irene, it's not her fault. So don't do that." Jeongyeon said, and Irene just sighed.

Momo suddenly asked Jeongyeon, "It's your first time getting slapped by someone, right?"

"Yup, that's why I'm still in shock right now," Jeongyeon plainly answered momo. "I still can't believe it happened."

After they were done eating, Momo and Irene decided to open the restaurant from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.

They are forcing Jeongyeon to take a much-needed rest and take care of her health, and they will be handling the restaurant this afternoon.

"Come on jeong we can handle the restaurant." Seulgi said to Jeongyeon.

"Bu-" Jeongyeon said, but Irene cut her off.

"No buts Yoo Jeongyeon." Irene said.

"Come on, I'm sure they can handle it. And by the way, Seulgi is the second greatest chef here." Dahyun said.

"Of course I am." Seulgi confidently said with a proud smile, one that makes others giggle.

*sighs* "Okay guys, I'm sorry that I can't help today." Jeongyeon said to them.

"Come on, Jeong. Don't say sorry to us. You really need to rest. Don't worry, we can handle this restaurant well." Irene said.

"Okay guys, we have to go home because Tzuyu need to rest too." Jeongyeon said and smiled.

They said their goodbyes to the girls and walked home, getting cleaned up and resting as soon as they walked in the door.
Jeongyeon is sleeping in her bed now and Tzuyu is fixing her things first before she can rest while Dahyun is doing her homework.

-

Jihyo▪︎

We finally arrived at Jeongyeon's restaurant, 1 hour later than expected because of the truck that was blocking the road.

I'm absolutely famished right now. I opened the door and was met with a wall of sound - it was already full of people. I'm so grateful that I found us a table.

Gash I missed this place.

"Wow jihyo this place is amazing!" Sana excitedly said.

I know right!

"Of course!" I confidently said

"Can we order now?" Nayeon asked.

"Yup." I answered

Momo came to take our orders and I couldn't help but laugh at her because she doesn't even realize it yet, but I'm here.

"What would you like to order, miss?" Momo asked while busy looking at the notebook.

It makes me giggles. Gash momo doesn't even change a little bit.

"I'll take four of your best from the restaurant, Momo." I answered while looking at her intently.

Then she looked at me with a confused expression, and it took a moment for her to process what was happening. Once she realized what was going on, she was shocked.

"OMO OMO JIHYO?!!!!" Momo shouts while she quickly hugged me.

It makes the people look at us, so, then Irene and seulgi suddenly went to us.

"Jihyooooo!!!!!!" They said in unison while happily rushing towards us.

And they joined in the hug. I guess they heard momo.

"Jihyo I missed you!!" Seulgi said while hugging Jihyo.

"Guys, can we please calm down? We're in a restaurant. Let's order first and then we can continue our conversation," I said, smiling at them happily.

"Sure, hahaha sorry." Irene said.

So we ordered our food and I introduced them to Nayeon, Mina, and Sana.

After 7 minutes we finally received the food that looked so delicious.

"Oh my jihyo it taste so good." Sana said while eating her food.

"Sana is right." Nayeon said while munching her food.

I noticed Mina being quiet today, so I asked her.

"Yah mina, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Of course, but haven't seen your cousin, I thought she's the chef in here." Mina answered me.

Wah, this penguin really wants to know and meet Jeongyeon.

"I guess she's not here because, as I taste the food, it's not her cook. I know her cook very well, so I suppose that this dish was cooked by seulgi." I said, and the others nodded.

Oh yeah, I haven't seen Jeongyeon, where could she be? I'm just gonna ask Momo later.

Fast Forward

After finishing my meal, I politely excused myself from the table and walked towards Momo, to ask where Jeongyeon was.

"Momo where's jeongyeon?" I asked her.

As I saw her reaction when I told her that Jeongyeon was in the hospital, her happy expression suddenly changed into one of worry and concern.

I know something has happened.

"About that uhm, she's resting today because of what happened earlier. I think Jeongyeon will be the one who's going to tell you." Momo said while avoiding my eyes.

(She's avoiding Jihyo's eyes because she knows that when something bad happens to Jeongyeon, Jihyo's eyes and aura change in a way that's really scary.)

"Why what happened to her?!" I worriedly asked her.

"Uhm, something that she's never experienced before." Momo said while avoiding my eyes.

"What?! where is she now?" I asked her while panicking.

"She's in her house don't worry she's fine now. By the way, she moved to the bigger house and her address is ******." Momo said.

Wait a minute, were we on the same street?!

"Okay I'm going to go now, here." I said and paid our bills.

I hurried over to our table and told him we needed to leave immediately.

"Why are you rushing jihyo?" Mina asked me.

"Uhm, about that, I'm going to visit my cousin at her house. Don't worry, her house is on the same street as ours." I said, rushing.

"Did something happened? you looked so stressed." Nayeon asked me.

"Yeah it's about my cousin, and I really need to go to her now." I said.

Then we bid goodbye and went to Jeongyeon.

I guess you might think I'm overreacting right now, and I'm sorry if I am, but I can't help but worry about her. I mean, Jeongyeon is a fragile person. She's like a baby to us, even though she's older than me.

Fast Forward

We finally arrived after a 10-minute wait, and I was shocked to see that the house we bought here in Suwon was right in front of Jeongyeon's house.

"Omo omo."

And they looked at me, confused.

"Wae?" Mina asked me.

"You're not going to believe this guys, but my cousin's house is right in front of our house now." I replied.

They were shocked right now, especially Mina.

"Omo she's living there?!" Sana said.

"Yup guys and I can't believe it that my cousin is our neighbour." I said excitedly.

But I remembered that I'm going to visit her now.

"Hey guys, go on inside our new house and take a break, I'm just going to visit my cousin real quick, okay?" I said to them, and they nodded in response.

"Nae." They said in unison, and they went inside the house.

So of course I went to Jeongyeon's house.

-

Jeongyeon▪︎

It's already 4:00pm and my cheeks are finally starting to feel a bit better. I went to the living room and saw that Dahyun was fast asleep on the sofa.

I guess she has finished her homework now. Then her phone suddenly rang and I saw the ID number was her best friend Chaeyoung, so I answered it quickly.

Phone Call

"Hello dahyun." Chaeyoung said on the line.

"Hi Chaeng." I answered her.

"Omo omo unnieeeee." she happily said.

And it makes me giggle.

"Anyways unnie I'm just going ask dahyun if she already finished our homework." She said.

"She's sleeping but as I see that she already finished her homework." I said softly.

"Oww okay unnie thanks bye bye." She said.

"Nae byeee." I said

End call.

I went to the kitchen and cooked some of Tzu yu's favorite dishes, which are japchae, bulgogi, and bibimbap. I also made kimchi and pickled radishes to go on the side.

While cooking the dish, I heard a few knocks on my door.

Who could it be?

As soon as I opened the door, someone threw their arms around me in a tight hug. I was so shocked that I froze, but then I heard her voice and realized who it was.

"I miss you!!!!!!"

And I already knew who it was.

Oh my, I miss this voice so much.

"Omo omo jihyo?!" I said while looking at her happily.

"I miss you ostrich!!" She excitedly said to me.

I really couldn't believe it.

"Is this really you jihyo?" I asked her.

"Of course you pabo." She said and hit my shoulder.

"Perfect timing, I'm cooking some dinner." I said, inviting her inside

She looks so happy right now, and of course I am too. So we went to the kitchen and surprisingly found Dahyun already there.

"Unnnieeeeeeee!!!!!!" Dahyun rushing towards jihyo.

"Omo I missed you dahyun-ah!" Jihyo said while hugging Dahyun.

"UNNIEEEE!!!!"

I guess Tzuyu heard Jihyo's loud voice hahaha.

"Is that tzuyu's voice?!" Jihyo asked and looked at me and I nodded to her.

"Tzuyu-ah I miss you so much!" Jihyo said and hugged Tzuyu.

*giggles "I missed you too jihyo unnie!" Tzuyu said to Jihyo.

"When did you arrive?!" Jihyo asked Tzuyu, barely able to contain her excitement.

"Earlier, around 9:30 am, I guess," Tzuyu answered Jihyo.

So I remembered that I was cooking for our dinner tonight.

"Okay everyone, I'm going to continue making dinner tonight." I said with a smile. "I hope you're all hungry because I'm making your favorite dishes."

"Let me help you jeong." Jihyo said to me.

"Sure, why not." I said, and smiled, eating her.

So me and Jihyo making some dinner while Dahyun and Tzuyu watching us cook.

-

No One ▪︎

"Me and my friends just moved here to Suwon and the best part is that our house is right in front of your house." Jihyo said to Jeongyeon.

*Gasp* "You're moving here?!" Jeongyeon asked incredulously. "What about your work there in Seoul?"

"We were planning to build some clinic here." Jihyo answered.

"Omo dahyun, that's why there are some guys moving some boxes to that house." Jeongyeon said, and looked at Dahyun.

"Oww so it's jihyo unnie and her friends?" Dahyun said happily.

"I have two Japanese friends, the same as Momo, of course, and one Korean. And you're not going to believe this, Jeongyeon, I have a one friend and her name is Mina. She's so excited to meet you." Jihyo said while smiling.

"Oh?" Jeongyeon thought.

"Oh yeah, Jihyo, why don't you invite your friends to join us for dinner later? This food is a lot for the four of us," Jeongyeon said.

"That would be perfect jeong, I'm going to invite them later." Jihyo exclaimed.

And they began to cook some dinner for them and for Jihyo's friend.

And Jihyo suddenly remembered something.

"Oh yeah, Jeongyeon, I went to your restaurant earlier, and Momo said you weren't there because something happened to you earlier." Jihyo asked Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu and Dahyun looked at each other and looked at Jeongyeon.

*sighed* "You know I can't lie to you, but something bad happened earlier. Tzuyu said she was going home today, so Dahyun and I went to the airport to pick her up." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay continue." Jihyo said.

Then Jeongyeon told Jihyo of what had happened earlier.

"That's why I'm so upset right now. Jihyo unnie can't just slap unnie that way, and the fact that's the first ever time that unnie has been slapped." Tzuyu said.

"It can't be, shit." Jihyo thought.

Jihyo doesn't want to believe it.

But jeongyeon's story and mina's story are really the same, and it can't be just a coincidence. The hard part is that it's Mina.

The one who's the most who's excited to meet her cousin, which is Jeongyeon.

"Guys, I'm just going to go home." Jihyo said while rushing to the door.

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun were so confused right now.

"OKAY JIHYO DON'T FORGET TO INVITE YOUR FRIEND ARRASEO?!" Jeongyeon shouted so Jihyo could hear her.

Then Jihyo rushed to her house and went to her friends.

-

Jihyo▪︎

I really can't believe it that the one that Mina slapped at the airport is Jeongyeon.

Shit, mina are going to be shocked right now, ughh...

So I went inside and I called them.

"MINA!! NAYEON!! SANA!! COME DOWNSTAIR!!!" I shout so they can hear me.

So they quickly went there.

"What's up jihyo something happened?" Nayeon asked me.

"So what happened to your cousin? are we gonna finally going to meet her now?" Mina excitedly asked.

Shit, she's excited to meet Jeongyeon. How am I supposed to say this to her?!

"shit guys you're not gonna like this." Looking at them.

"Yah jihyo, I don't like that tone of yours." Sana said.

"Actually mina you're the one who's the most will not gonna like this." I added and stared at her.

I was looking at her like, I don't wanna tell her, but I must say to her.

And the hardest part was that we were going to have dinner at her house later.

*sighed* "Mina uhm actually the one you slapped at the airport is uhm m-my cousin jeongyeon, the one you wanted to meet." I said to myself while looking at her.

-

Mina▪︎

*sighed* "Mina uhm the one you slapped at the airport is my cousin jeongyeon, the one you wanted to meet." Jihyo said while looking at me.

Wh- what?

I can feel my hands are getting colder now and I feel my body becoming weaker.

She's the girl that I slapped earlier? I can't believe this is happening right now. How am I supposed to face her after what I did to her?

"Mina are you okay?" Nayeon asked me

"I don't know how I'm supposed to feel okay after what I did. And the fact that that's Jihyo's cousin. Oh my god, Jihyo how am I supposed to face her?!!" I said while panicking and feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders.

"Uhm mina actually she invited us to dinner later." Jihyo said.

"Dinner? at her house?" I said, and look at Jihyo, who's nodding.

"How am I supposed to face her jihyo-ah after what I did." I worriedly said to them.

"That's hard actually, but you can say sorry to her." Sana said to me.

I just looked at Sana.

"That's actually a really great idea, and on top of that Jeongyeon is so kind, I'm sure she'll accept your apology." Jihyo assured me with a comforting smile and pat on the back that everything was going to be alright.

*sighs* "I really wanted to say sorry to her right now." I said.

"You can say sorry to her later, we were having a dinner there, and I'm sure she will forgive you, and you will love her dish that she cooked tonight" Jihyo said and smiles at me.

I suddenly remembered something.

Ow. I forgot that she's my type!!!!! Uhhh.

What do you think of Jeongyeon's reaction after they learned that one of Jihyo's friends was the one who slapped her.

Sorry for all the errors.^^

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1, kekeke.